Healthy Times Organic Baby Food, Sweet Potato and Apple, 4-Ounce Jars (Pack of 12)

BY HEALTHY TIMES

katelyn b.
Savannah, TN
My son loved these when he was an infant! I will have a new baby soon and I am exicited to use these again. I do not like these any better then the other brands of baby food, But my son thought they were great and never had a promblem eating them !
Kelly G.
Cleveland, NY
These are excellent!
Tasty, and yes highly addictive. My little ones kept coming back for more.
Healthy with a capital "H"....
These are the good ones, stick to this brand, the best!
Highly Recommend!
Alma S.
Phoenix, AZ
Organic baby food is the best thing you can give to your baby. I love the brand unearths best in general and its very good for them! my daughter likes this flavor a lot!
breanna o.
Ewa Beach, HI
Healthy times organic baby food is amazing. my son loves this food. its not only good tasting but also healthy for my baby. I'm glad I've finally found a baby food that its pretty cheap .
Heather R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I feel great feeding this organic baby food to my child. Knowing that it is healthy and safe makes me feel like I'm doing something right as a mother.
Roxana L.
Bayonne, NJ
Yo amo esta papilla en "secreto" las compro para mi hija siempre en raciones extras, son ricas y nutritivas y en una porción que no se desperdicia!..
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
My babies love this brand and flavor. They can't obviously verbally tell me but they eat it right up and are happy
Sandra M.
My kids favorite flavor of baby food! Price was a little high for my liking, but not too bad.
Kaniesha K.
Atlanta, GA
Tried this baby food out not too long ago. Twins seem to like it so I'm happy.
Melina L.
St-Isidore, Ontario
Don't. All jar food tastes like shhhhhh,
Make your own purée I swear by it my daughter never ate a single mean from a jar, she hated it. She would eat our food puréed though. Besides its better for them, why feed them something that can last up to two years+
Gladys E.
Bayonne, NJ
Never used this, how is it?
samantha P.
How many of you girls have fed this to your baby and they actually like it??
Gretter L.
In what stores can I find this item in Miami FL?
Danielle  C.
I know it say organic and healthy but is it really ?
Krista D.
How does the babies react to taste of them mine are so picky even being so young?