BeautyFaceFacial SkincareNeutrogena

What store carries that same bottle in Portland Oregon
Doo you find this product to be “heavy”? I’m looking for a light moisturizer containing sunscreen that won’t cause breakouts or feel oily.
Can you use this both morning and night?
Start your review of Healthy Skin Face Lotion with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15!
Product Highlights
This stuff works at moistuizing very well. One problem is when you first start using it burns your skin if you are sensitive like me, but it says that is normal and you know it is working at ridding blemishes.in reviews
Pros: favorite face lotion! I use this every night, perfect at moisturizing face but not over doing it and making face oily. Very light to put on, so the bottle lasts a long time. Also this is one of the only face lotions that doesn't make my skin break out. Absolutely no cons ! Every friend I have recommended this to has fallen in love with it and now only uses this face lotion! Price is very reasonable and it is easy to find at stores such as grocery stores and Walmart etc. everyone needs to try this !!!in reviews
I've been using this lotion everyday for about a year. I tend to get really dry skin after I use my in-shower acne cleanser (acne prone and dry skin - a bad combination!) and this keeps my skin from drying out or feeling oily. I also never break out with it and I like that it has 15 SPF.in reviews
Lindsey F.
Mound, MN
Healthy Skin Face Lotion with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Lindsey F.
Purchased at: Target
I got this at my local grocery store on sale for just $12. I needed a new moisturizer and loved that this one had SPF in it. So far it has been very hydrating. I’m excited to see if it improves my skins texture as advertised.
Veronica P.
Cutchogue, NY
Healthy Skin Face Lotion with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Veronica P.
Some days I like this product and other days i’m iffy. I love Neutrogena and all their products but because this one is sunscreen it does tend to get a little oily. And I don’t really like the feeling of having stuff on my skin. But otherwise this face lotion is good for a quick day out.
Jennifer A.
Sweetwater, TN
I have very dry skin and get occasional breakouts so this product was great for me, but it was almost a little too thick of a lotion for my face
Elba G.
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
It’s my daily moisturizer, I use it under my makeup. It is super easy to apply, is smooth, it gives you a nice texture on the skin, dewy but not oily! It has no odor. I love its packaging and is affordable.
Carmen C.
Tallahassee, FL
Definitely moisturizing, but too oily for me. I like to wear makeup and this made my face too slick.
Ashton M.
Winston salem, NC
I had tried multiple moisturizers in an attempt to replace my favorite one that had been discontinued. I tried many expensive products with the idea that a "drugstore" moisturizer just couldn't be as good as an expensive one. One day I just decided to give this moisturizer a try, and I have been hooked ever since. It keeps my skin feeling super soft, and has an SPF which helps protect my skin. It also dries quickly and doesn't leave skin feeling oily. I use it in the morning under my foundation and it has never made my face feel cakey, which many other moisturizers do. I highly recommend this product!
Jessica  M.
Hughesville, PA
I love this product and it makes my skin feel nice and smoothe. I use it all of he time. It is packaged nicely and I have combination skin and doesn't cause me to break out or feel oily.
Gina P.
Healthy Skin Face Lotion with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Gina P.
This is probably my favorite daily moisturizer that I use each morning. It’s light, non-greasy, no oil, and it has a light amount of spf! It does smell a bit like sunscreen but pretty neutral, it doesn’t bother me. Will probably always have this on hand in my bathroom!
Jennifer S.
At the age of 50, it is even more important for me to moisturize and use a sunscreen daily. This brand has been gentle on my sensitive skin. It goes in very light and makes my skin feel soft. I highly recommend this affordable product. #morningroutine #face
Jennifer  G.
Alva, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
So I recently bought this and i did not like it my skin got so red and felt like it was burning putting this on. Has anyone else have this happen to them using this product, not sure of my skin is just sensitive too an ingredient in it or what but I won't be using it again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Annuscke E.
Tzaneen
il y a 3 ans
Nikki K. il y a 3 ans
I think I have seen this product for $10 or $11 at Target and Walmart.