BeautyHairHair ProductsSexy Hair Concepts
Healthy SexyHair Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner

Healthy SexyHair Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner

by Sexy Hair Concepts

SEXYHAIR Healthy Tri-Wheat Leave-In Conditioner offers lightweight moisture & detangling to hair. Helps provide moisture without weight, leaving your hair conditioned optimally for enhanced styling results. Give your locks some love and add shine with this moisturizing conditioner. Acts as a base for any hairstyle & can be used as a cutting aid. Healthy Tri-Wheat Leave-In Conditioner provides up to 90% better detangling & helps to reduce breakage on all hair types. Infused with mimosa flower extract & moonstones for renewing & nourishing effects. Helps provide moisture, smoothness & shine. Spray on damp hair & comb through. Blow Dry. Can be used daily. Sexy Hair Healthy products help you create your favorite look, texture, & hold. Choose from a full range of styling products, including hair texture cream, hair gel for men & women, & hair styling wax from SEXYHAIR. SEXYHAIR is loved by professionals & best known for our big red can of hairspray. We are a Leading Professional Hairspray Brand. We also have a full line of both styling & hair care products to suit the need of most hair types.

Does this product cause buildup on your scalp?
This product leave the curly hair? Does it leaves the hair hard or soft?
Light weight or does it weigh down your hair?
Start your review of Healthy SexyHair Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner!
Amy M.
Grand Island, NE
Healthy SexyHair Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner uploaded by Amy M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product I was told try because of my tangles, and let's just say I'm in love with this product been using for half a year now and may I say omg it does wonders for my hair. After I wash & use conditioner I spray this and brush my hair no tangles, leaves my hair super soft and smooth it even helps with my frizzy hair no moreee frizz plus it makes my hair more straightened which I love since I do use my straightener, so this helps me tons for my hair I definitely recommend to try this.
Martha  G.
Idaho Falls, ID
Healthy SexyHair Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner uploaded by Martha  G.
Healthy SexyHair Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner uploaded by Martha  G.
This product is a game changer for thin hair people!!! A profile of my hair: Thin, medium brown and oily. This leaves on conditioner detangles my hair so easily, even if I put conditioner on. It leaves my hair soft and it is so lightweight on me. I personally use this for tangled hair than a leave on conditioner
Jessica H.
Healthy SexyHair Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner uploaded by Jessica H.
Purchased at: ULTA
It is ok. I think that that someone with oily hair might appreciate it more I have really dry hair and it didn't make it that conditioned it was still kind of dry but if you're someone with oily hair and you're looking for a leave-in conditioner that I think this would be a good one for you because it's not that oily so.
Laura R.
Kirkland, AZ
Healthy SexyHair Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner uploaded by Laura R.
Works fantastic and lasts for a long time! Softens hair and makes it easy to brush without making it oily. Doesn’t seem to weight it down. Love the smell and it is very fairly priced for as long as it lasts. Recommend!
Esther L.
baldwin park, ca
I love this product! It makes my hair soft and I love the smell too! It is definitely a must have for frizzy, dry, curly hair.
Morgan H.
Manchester, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
I love healthy sexy hair (both the real thing and the brand 🤣🤣) but this is just okay 😕 there are definitely better leave-ins out there. This can also make your hair flat and super greasy if you use too much of it?? But if you don’t use enough it won’t detangle.... Healthy SexyHair Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner gets the job done, you just have to find the right amount for your hair?? If that makes sense. I probably wouldn’t repurchase just because I have a favorite leave in in a different brand...
Julia K.
Parma, OH
This is the best leave-in conditioner I have ever used! It's an amazing detangler for my dry, bleached hair. I spray it in and am able to get through the knots in seconds! It leaves my hair amazingly soft and manageable for two washes after! I would definitely buy this again.
Maria M.
Amherst, MA
Great Natrual product it doesn’t weight down my heavy thick hair . I like the way my hair feels
Kristin  R.
Fair Oaks, CA
I love this leave it hair treatment. It really detangles the hair with out weighing it down or making it greasy. It has a soft fresh scent, with fades pretty quickly. And a bottle last for a long time since a couple sprays is all you need. I'm due for another bottle.
Rachel H.
Norman, OK
Healthy SexyHair Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner uploaded by Rachel H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this leave in product. Relatively inexpensive and is a great product. This leaves my hair soft and shiny and I’ve been using this product for years. I love the feel this give my hair after use. It is super amazing and I love this product. I will continue to use this product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amanda H.
Peckville
il y a 3 ans
Healthy SexyHair Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner I'm still using the one with Aragon oil, does anyone know how the new one is?