Healthy SexyHair So You Want It All 5.1oz

by Sexy Hair Concepts

SEXYHAIR Healthy So You Want It All l Leave-In treatment offers multiple benefits in one product! Provides detangling, repairing, nourishing, soothing, strengthening, anti-aging, color protection, improved elasticity, thermal protection, environmental prot

[product:sexy-hair-concepts-healthy-sexy-hair-soya-want-it-all-22-in-1-leave-in-treatment] ? [product:sexy-hair-concepts-healthy-sexy-hair-soya-want-it-all-22-in-1-leave-in-treatment] What is this actually supposed to do? All I notice is it makes my hair oily looking.
Hey beauties. How good is this at leaving hair feeling soft especially after being color treated?
I live in Florida humidity and have been having troubles with keeping my curls in tact. Does this hair spray live up to its reviews for holding curls in well?
Start your review of Healthy SexyHair So You Want It All 5.1oz!
Pennsylvania
Healthy SexyHair So You Want It All 5.1oz uploaded by Tk B.
I really wanted to like this product as I use other “sexy hair” products and have really liked them. This has a sprayer like a hair spray but the formula is a cream. I think it would weigh down my hair and get me applying too much if I sprayed in my hair so I just spray in my hand and work through my hair. This stuff just didn’t work for my hair. My hair is super damaged and dry and breaks easily and this leave in just didn’t make it feel soft or smooth. I’ll probably end up using it as a backup when running low on my usual leave in.
Winston Salem, NC
Healthy SexyHair So You Want It All 5.1oz uploaded by Renie W.
This stuff is awesome for my naturally curly hair. It’s the perfect consistency to work into my hair and leaves it soft and healthy looking. I like that it’s in a spray can so it’s easy to distribute evenly. It has a high price tag but a little goes a long way.
Purchased at: Target
This always leaves my hair feeling to soft and helps manage my frizz and flyaways in humidity.
Quincy, IL
This is a really good hair treatment. I use it on my daughter's hair every wash. I think of it as hair protector. It keeps their hair healthy and looking good. It will s effective and the price is good. I will continue to buy it for my kiddos. It has a nice smell too.
Riverside, CA
I have very wavy, thick, course, dry hair. This leave-in treatment is great for the hair, This really helps tame it down and make it look smooth after straightening. I think its a bit pricey tho - but I'll continue buying it when Ulta has it on sale.
Garfield, NJ
This product has an easy application, that I like more than most hair oils, its similar to hairspray. For the amount that the bottle has it's affordable. It makes my hair easy to style, manageable and shiny for about two days. The only set back is the slight residue that it can leave on surfaces.
Midway Park, NC
My hair is very thin. I love this product. Gives me excellent volume and curls stay put
Yakima
I enjoy that this product gives me some volume. I like that during Christmas time this product was under 11 dollars making it affordable. I like using these products if I'm going out for the night. Volume volume.
Greenwood, NE
I enjoy all Big Sexy Hair products! My stylist introduced me to the brand to add volume and hold with my pixie cut- the scent is wonderful and better than cheap alternatives. I've been extremely satisfied!
Evarts, KY
Love this he holds my thick hair in place and last all day and it smells great !
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nampa, ID
il y a 2 ans
Healthy SexyHair So You Want It All 5.1oz ? Healthy SexyHair So You Want It All 5.1oz What is this actually supposed to do? All I notice is it makes my hair oily looking.
Lesley A. il y a 9 mois
I used to use it after I showered, just before I blow dried my hair. It basically adds more nutrients to dry and damaged hair, stuff that conditioner can't provide.