Healthy SexyHair So Touchable Hairspray 9oz

by Sexy Hair Concepts

SEXYHAIR Healthy So Touchable Lightweight Hairspray provides bounce, shine, & hold while leaving hair soft & touchable! It’s the most touchable hairspray in the Sexy Hair line up! This weightless hairspray offers a high shine with a low hold. Aerated spray

Is this spray sticky?
Start your review of Healthy SexyHair So Touchable Hairspray 9oz!
Manitou Beach, MI
Healthy SexyHair So Touchable Hairspray 9oz uploaded by Shayla M.
Go ahead, touch your hair, because this Best of Beauty winner makes sure your style will hold on through it all. This spray from Sexy Hair does it all — including adding volume, shine, and making frizz disappear. What you won't get: that product-y feel.
Hood River , OR
My favorite hairspray! It smells nice, lightweight hold that lasts all day;very touchable. I'll buy again and again!
Saint Michael, MN
I love this. It has the hold I need but leaves my hair light feeling and doesn't get crusty or wet looking when i layer it on. It's easy to brush out but it doesn't lose its hold after an hour.
Hilliard, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
Healthy SexyHair So Touchable Hairspray 9oz was a first time using it at s Thanksgiving. It’s a refreshing spray that goes on evenly. It doesn’t have a heavy mist.
Dayton, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a nice light option for a hair spray, I like it best for quick touch ups. It is not strong enough to hold my hair all day. I do have thick wavy hair so I do prefer the stay and play for all day hold but this is good for touch ups
glendale
This is one of my favorite hairsprays. It’s lightweight which is great for my fine hair, it’s not sticky or stuff, your hair still moves. You can use it as a finishing spray and brush out and it will still hold.
Oxnard, CA
In love with this hairspray. I use it on my Bettie bangs everyday. It has a light spray but strong hold without leaving your hair stiff. It doesn’t hurt that it smells great as well. Definitely a spray that I would recommend.
Central Islip , NY
Sexy hair is a very good brand for hair products. It leaves my hair very soft and nice scent . I recommend this bc it leave the hair very soft ...
El Paso, TX
I love this spray ,.. I somewhat use it has a detangler ,.. and it works wonders .. it smells great and leaves your hair smooth
Collinsville, IL
Whenever I go to the sea and the salt is my hair or use this product. And it makes my hair so whenever I can have a shower it also makes my hair is very effective and the price is well worth it you should buy it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...