BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Sexy Hair By Sexy Hair Concepts Healthy Sexy Soy Tri-Wheat Leave-In Conditioner 33.8 Oz-Old Packaging For Unisex see more...

• Does this leave hair feeling heavy or weighed down or gre...4 Answers
Jenny R.
Huntersville, NC
This is a really good leave in conditioner. Doesn't leave your hair feeling to heavy and it smells so good. You can use it with any hair type too!
Susi J.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I love this product! It leaves my hair smelling amazing and after I apply it my hair isn't frizzy, overall I really recommend this product!!!
Maria S.
I really love this product my hair isn't frizzy anymore itleaves my hair with a great scent really recommend this
ray w.
South Bend, IN
My daughter uses this and I steal hers sometimes. I like the scent and it leaves my course hair soft.
Krista A.
Niagara Falls, NY
Scent is amazing and it's perfect for all types of hair! love that I can use this all the time too!
Jamie L.
VAIL, AZ
Does this leave hair feeling heavy or weighed down or greasy?