BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS #22 in Leave-In Conditioner

Sexy Hair Healthy Sexy Hair® Soy Tri-Wheat Leave in Conditioner.
Improved formula!
With/AVEC soy & cocoa.
Soy tri-wheat leave-in conditioner. see more...

• How does this work? When you apply or spray?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a leave in conditioner for a long time now ...2 Answers
  • Is this a good leave in conditioner?2 Answers
Vee Vee D.
Irvine, CA
This is absolutely my favorite leave-in conditioner. It's so lightweight and leaves my hair soft without feeling weighed down AT ALL. Even though I'm only in my 20s, I have thinning hair that is already quite fine. I swear I spray about 15 times every time I get out of the shower and just let my hair air dry for the healthiest hair possible. Love the smell -- smells like lychee fruit! And I have repurchased 4 times and will continue to do so! HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
Rebecca L.
I always try and use a conditioner of some sort.. I sometimes opt to use a spray on leave in conditioner.
I tried this particular leave in a few times and it comes with the same result each time. My hair smells good, but my hair ends up feeling very oily and very heavy after a few hours. I end up definitely having to wash my hair the very night I use it. It's not my preferred go to, but it does in a pinch
Kelsea R.
This is such a great product. I've been swimming and going to the beach every day, so I needed something to keep my hair healthy. I give my hair a good spritz and it keeps it conditioned and shiny till the next shampoo. It is a bit pricey, but if this is the only product besides shampoo you get for your hair, it's a good investment.
Angela M.
I love this leave in conditioner! It is lightweight and smells great! I leaves my hair feeling very soft. It is a little pricey, about $20 for 8.5 FL oz. I use this product every time I wash my hair. It is easy, just spray it in and let it dry. It also works great as a detangler with wet hair. I am very satisfied with this product.
Lindsey H.
Tampa, FL
This is by far the best leave in conditioner that I've used. I live in Florida where the humidity can take a toll on my fine, wavy hair. I frizz easily and with this product I've been able to manage this problem with ease! It doesn't weigh my hair down and still allows me to style it without issue. Definitely a must have for me!
Julia K.
Parma, OH
This is the best leave-in conditioner I have ever used! It's an amazing detangler for my dry, bleached hair. I spray it in and am able to get through the knots in seconds! It leaves my hair amazingly soft and manageable for two washes after! I would definitely buy this again.
Nicole C.
Muncie, IN
LOVE This! It helps my hair stay so soft during the day. It smells great too. I spray it on, comb it in and then style my hair. I've noticed a great difference with it. It is a bit pricy, but it's a bigger bottle than the last product I've used. I will definitely buy again.
Alexis K.
Addieville, IL
Love this product! Was looking for a leave in conditioner that wasn't to heavy and this was it. Also, not only is it a leave in conditioner it is also a detangling spray. I have a little trial bottle of this and use it after every shower. I just hope I don't run out soon.
Erin S.
Madison, WI
I love this leave in conditioner. It is light and does not weigh my hair down or make it greasy. It detangles and leaves your hair feeling AWESOME all day! This leave in conditioner spray is by far the best I've tried. I purchased it from ulta when I bought it.
Alison S.
Roanoke, VA
Love this product! I don't care for the fragrance but it does the job! I have straight colored hair, and this helps not rake through my hair! I bought it as Cosmo Prof because I work at a hair salon but I would totally pay more than retail price for it!
Arlene N.
Coweta, OK
How often do you use this? just when you wash or between washes as well?
Jaclyn S.
Kaukauna, WI
I have fine hair. Will this weight my hair down? Or make my hair greasy?
Tammy S.
Calgary, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where an I buy this online at a good price and doesn't charge too much for shipping?
Mikki a.
Does this product decrease volume at all?
Taia R.
Does this leave anyones hair greasy looking?