Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Shampoo 1.7oz

by Sexy Hair Concepts

Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Shampoo is a product made of mostly soy and cocoa both providing nourishment to your hair. Not only will this cleanse the hair ridding it of unwanted chemicals and particles but will restore moisture, pliability and sheen to your hair with these intense repairing qualities.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Shampoo 1.7oz!
Metairie
Great for hair that needs to be repaired the soy protein comes is awesome. Sexy hair concepts rocks. Always leave my hair looking great
It leaves your hair feeling clean. Great for people who have fine thin hair. The leave-in-conditioner is a great pair for this shampoo.
Decatur
Healthy Sexy Hair shampoo makes me chemically treated hair so soft! Pair it with the Healthy Sexy Hair conditioner for amazing results!
Love it. When will you let me order theClairol: Medium Golden Blonde Natural Instincts Loving Care? too many questions
Chatsworth, CA
I like this shampoo a lot! The size is great for traveling. I gave this shampoo and conditioner to friend and she likes it too.
Very good shampoo. Left my hair feeling clean and soft. I just felt I needed a color protector so I no longer use this o e.
Manchester, NH
I buy this 3 bottles at a time! It last all year! I love love love it. It makes my thin straight hair look like perfection!
Murfreesboro, TN
This is one of the best shampoo's I have every used. I love this so much. It's amazing and my hair has never looked better.
Canyon Lake, CA
Made my hair soft and manageable but overall it wasn’t all that great. I would probably choose a different shampoo.
Portland
You can feel the difference after this has stripped away any dirt. Doesn’t thin hair and keeps it’s healthy shine.

Looking for your answer?