Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Shampoo 1.7oz

by Sexy Hair Concepts

Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Shampoo is a product made of mostly soy and cocoa both providing nourishment to your hair. Not only will this cleanse the hair ridding it of unwanted chemicals and particles but will restore moisture, pliability and sheen to your hair with these intense repairing qualities.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Shampoo 1.7oz!
Love using this product especially in the winter. It helps keep the moisture in my hair, and it smells beautifully. It's absolutely in my stock of hair products in the bathroom at all times. I use it more often when my hair is dry and needs to be rehydrated!
There isn't much of a scent to this shampoo. It does not create much of a lather. It's the shampoo and conditioner together, but I feel like my hair is even drier - almost straw like texture. My hair remains a tangled mess after using these products.
I have been using the shampoo and conditioner for a week now and I can tell that my hair feels smoother and less frizzy. This product is very effective for dry hair! The girl who recently cut my hair recommended this to me
Saint Cloud
I like how my hair feels after I use this. It doesn’t make my hair greasy or weighed down. I switch up my shampoos so I don’t get build up. This is one of my go to shampoos.
Ford City, PA
Works well for keeping hair smooth and soft. Makes hair easy to straighten hair or leave natural. Cleans and has a nice smell. Works good for natural hair types
I love how tgus smells and makes my hair feel aftwr washing. I have color treated hair so this has been a great product to add moisture and smooth out my hair!
Bridgman, MI
Cleans hair and leaves no coating and hair feels soft and looks healthy I have oily hair so it helps with that I feel I don’t have to wash my hair as much
Livermore, CA
Left a residue on my hair and made it feel weighed down and dry. Smelled really good though, just wish it didn’t leave me hair feeling crunchy.
coon rapids
Love this product so much ! Made my hair so soft and shiny. And it smells so good I could smell it all day long. Wish it was a little cheaper
Tempe , AZ
I felt that this product was too heavy for my hair. I do have a ton of hair, but it’s very fine so I just thought this was too much for me.

Looking for your answer?