Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Styling Treatment Nourishing uploaded by Ivy D.Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Styling Treatment Nourishing uploaded by Laura L.Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Styling Treatment Nourishing uploaded by Jasmine B.

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Healthy Sexy Hair® Soy Renewal Nourishing Styling Treatment.
Sexy hair.
Argan oil from Morocco with avec. see more...

• Would this bring back my natural curly hair as I have los...1 Answers
  • Does this work on dry damaged hair? If so how well does i...1 Answers
  • Is this really nourishing for dry damaged hair?? Scent? F...1 Answers
Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Styling Treatment Nourishing
  • "Even after blow drying and straightening, it makes my hair soft, shiny, and looking great." in 1 review
  • "Can be used on wet hair as a sealing moisturizer to tame frizz or dry when looking for a little silky shine" in 1 review
Janet M.
San Pablo, CA
Great product can never go wrong with this brand it helps and maintains your hair
Jay M.
I'm obsessed with this line. My hair looks and feels so good no matter what!
zeineb l.
Gabes
I got a travel size of this product in my ipsy bag this month... honestly I HATE IT!!!! I have very thick, dark and curly hair. Up until I got this product, I have been using plain old coconut oil in my hair. I really wanted this product to work, as I love trying new things but it just made my hair look like a MESS!. My hair was FRIZZY, DRY, and smelled way too heavily of the products perfumes. It was awful. I won't be buying the full size of this product.
Brittney L.
This product can be used on damp or dry hair, I prefer using it on my client's damp hair to comb through easily before cutting. I also use it by putting a small amount on my palm & rubbing my hands together, then applying it to my client's hair midshaft to ends (never at the base or 'roots'). It helps tame fly aways & leaves a nice shine when used sparingly. Over applying can lead to a greasy, heavy feeling. It smells so good, too!
Sarah D.
This is the best leave-in conditioner I have ever experienced. I have rather dry, curly hair from surfing all summer and spending my time at the beach. This product makes my hair feel soft and healty. It has a clean scent, which is not too obtrusive. I bought it at Amazon and even if its a bit pricey, I would definitely recommend it. Makes washing your hair so much more fun!
Katie P.
Really nice oil, I found that the bottle lasts ages as you only need a little bit it spreads really well and you can use it in dry hair after straightening
Wietske P.
Netherlands
Love this brand. Makes my hair beautyfull and so damn soft ! I wonna try more of this brand
Elisa F.
Is this any good? It have dry hair
Tara F.
Daphne, AL
I have thin hair that I wash every day. I also use heat to straighten my hair. Does this shampoo leave a build up or make your hair "heavy" like some shampoos with argon do?
Rachel R.
Do you use any other products from the healthysexy hair line? Whats your favorite?
Emma G.
Tupelo, MS
Is this good for hair that is damaged by heat from straightening or curling?
Heidi M.
Los Angeles, CA
I've been wanting to try this product because I like this brand, but does anyone know how it compares to it's a 10? I like that because it has detangling properties.