Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Styling Treatment Nourishing uploaded by Ivy D.Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Styling Treatment Nourishing uploaded by Laura L.Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Styling Treatment Nourishing uploaded by Jasmine B.

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Healthy Sexy Hair® Soy Renewal Nourishing Styling Treatment.
Sexy hair.
Argan oil from Morocco with avec. see more...

• Has anyone seen results of smoother or softer hair?1 Answers
  • Would this bring back my natural curly hair as I have los...1 Answers
  • Does this work on dry damaged hair? If so how well does i...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Even after blow drying and straightening, it makes my hair soft, shiny, and looking great." in 1 review
  • "Can be used on wet hair as a sealing moisturizer to tame frizz or dry when looking for a little silky shine" in 1 review
Mabel N.
Windsor, CA
I had this and loved it left my hair super soft great clips has it or even sometimes marshals or that maxx
Ashten R.
Ponchatoula, LA
I love this product. It protects your hair and smells wonderful. Very simple to use and lasts a while.
Diana P.
Columbia Hts, MN
Doesn't make your hair too oily and has a soft touch onto your hair plus it gives you the shine too!
Dana P.
Heath springs , SC
This stuff is great!!!! All of the products from this company are amazing and great for your hair.
Katelin L.
Cochran, GA
Awesome product for any hair type. Always leaves my hair smooth and soft and not greasy feeling
Aubree R.
Battle Creek, MI
Makes my hair geel and smell amazing less frizz and more shine great for everyday use as well
Kiara R.
New Castle, DE
Works wonders I tried it out before straightening my hair and it made my hair smell so good
Nancy D.
LOVE this for not only my hair but my skin too. I use it daily!! Great product to own.
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
I’ve heard of this but wasn’t sure how this worked. Always willing to try new things.
Brittany B.
This product is great! leaves your hair soft and healthy- not weighted down at all!
Elisa F.
Is this any good? It have dry hair
Tara F.
Daphne, AL
I have thin hair that I wash every day. I also use heat to straighten my hair. Does this shampoo leave a build up or make your hair "heavy" like some shampoos with argon do?
Emma G.
Tupelo, MS
Is this good for hair that is damaged by heat from straightening or curling?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids , MI
Do you use any other products from the healthysexy hair line? Whats your favorite?
Heidi M.
Los Angeles, CA
I've been wanting to try this product because I like this brand, but does anyone know how it compares to it's a 10? I like that because it has detangling properties.