Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Styling Treatment Nourishing

by Sexy Hair Concepts

Healthy Sexy Hair® Soy Renewal Nourishing Styling Treatment.
Sexy hair.
Argan oil from Morocco with avec.

How well will this help my dry split ends, would love to try but want to hear some feedback before I spend the money!
Would this bring back my natural curly hair as I have lost my curls due to straightening. If not would someone recommend a product that would help me with this issue
Does this work on dry damaged hair? If so how well does it work?
Start your review of Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Styling Treatment Nourishing!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Even after blow drying and straightening, it makes my hair soft, shiny, and looking great.” in 1 review
“Can be used on wet hair as a sealing moisturizer to tame frizz or dry when looking for a little silky shine” in 1 review
Chillicothe, OH
I have been using this for a long time. It's makes my hair look healthier and frizz free. It doesn't cause any extra oil on my oily scalp like a lot of spray on products can.
Paramount, CA
I have been over heels for argan oil ever since I have encountered this argan oil on ipsy website, its is great to use after I wash my hair, it restores your hairs hydration! I love this product!!
Received as a sample from Ipsy, and omg I feel in love. This treatment left my hair feeling soft, moisturized. It has an awesome smell.. I have been using it every since.
San Antonio , TX
This hydrating product is really great. It hydrates your hair. Perfect during detangleing. Has slip. And is super cheap for the quality . I highly recommend this product.
Chula Vista
This product prevents frizz, makes my hair very smooth and silky. Doesn't weigh it down as much as many products i have tried. A little goes a long way.
Hudson, ME
Smoothes my hair and helps revive it! My hair gets so smooth after using a small pea sized drop in damp hair before I blow dry and works like a charm
Cleveland, NC
Absolutely love this product. You don't need much so it last forever too. Really adds shine and sleekness to you hair. Will use again.
I received a sample of this product in an Ipsy bag, and I loved it! It makes my hair shiny and soft, and my straight hair last longer!
Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Styling Treatment Nourishing uploaded by Ivy D.
I use this everyday!! Absolutely amazing! I don't know what I would do with my hair, with out this product. Absolutely recommend it!!
Fort Myers, FL
Love this product!! Leaves hair so smooth and shiny without weighing it down or making it look oily. It really helps with slip ends!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...