Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Styling Treatment Nourishing uploaded by Ivy D.Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Styling Treatment Nourishing uploaded by Laura L.Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Styling Treatment Nourishing uploaded by Jasmine B.

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Healthy Sexy Hair® Soy Renewal Nourishing Styling Treatment.
Sexy hair.
Argan oil from Morocco with avec. see more...

• Would this bring back my natural curly hair as I have los...1 Answers
  • Does this work on dry damaged hair? If so how well does i...1 Answers
  • Is this really nourishing for dry damaged hair?? Scent? F...1 Answers
Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Styling Treatment Nourishing
  • "Even after blow drying and straightening, it makes my hair soft, shiny, and looking great." in 1 review
  • "Can be used on wet hair as a sealing moisturizer to tame frizz or dry when looking for a little silky shine" in 1 review
Jodi R.
I received a sample of this product in an Ipsy bag, and I loved it! It makes my hair shiny and soft, and my straight hair last longer!
Stephanie C.
Cleveland, NC
Absolutely love this product. You don't need much so it last forever too. Really adds shine and sleekness to you hair. Will use again.
Angie B.
Fort Myers, FL
Love this product!! Leaves hair so smooth and shiny without weighing it down or making it look oily. It really helps with slip ends!
Ivy D.
I use this everyday!! Absolutely amazing! I don't know what I would do with my hair, with out this product. Absolutely recommend it!!
Shelby S.
Albertville, AL
This made my hair so soft and shiny. I put it in my hair when it was wet. The smell stayed through blow drying and straightening.
Jenny S.
Boston, MA
My hairstylist put this in my hair as it was full and didn't look healthy. It felt great after the treatment so I purchased it.
Katie A.
I have been using not only the styling treatment, but also the shampoo and conditioner and all I can say is that it is AMAZING!
Jessica S.
Greensboro, NC
This hair cream smells amazing, and I love the sparkles it leaves behind. It helps protect my damaged hair while blow drying.
Deanne G.
Olathe, KS
This oil is light enough to use daily as it doesn't wear my hair down. It products my hair and keeps the frizz away!
Sarah P.
Frankfort, KY
Love makes my hair shiny beautiful and very soft . Most of my family uses it I love it sooo much very good formula
Elisa F.
Is this any good? It have dry hair
Tara F.
Daphne, AL
I have thin hair that I wash every day. I also use heat to straighten my hair. Does this shampoo leave a build up or make your hair "heavy" like some shampoos with argon do?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids , MI
Do you use any other products from the healthysexy hair line? Whats your favorite?
Emma G.
Tupelo, MS
Is this good for hair that is damaged by heat from straightening or curling?
Heidi M.
Los Angeles, CA
I've been wanting to try this product because I like this brand, but does anyone know how it compares to it's a 10? I like that because it has detangling properties.