Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Styling Treatment Nourishing uploaded by Ivy D.Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Styling Treatment Nourishing uploaded by Laura L.Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Styling Treatment Nourishing uploaded by Jasmine B.

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Healthy Sexy Hair® Soy Renewal Nourishing Styling Treatment.
Sexy hair.
Argan oil from Morocco with avec. see more...

• Has anyone seen results of smoother or softer hair?1 Answers
  • Would this bring back my natural curly hair as I have los...1 Answers
  • Does this work on dry damaged hair? If so how well does i...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Even after blow drying and straightening, it makes my hair soft, shiny, and looking great." in 1 review
  • "Can be used on wet hair as a sealing moisturizer to tame frizz or dry when looking for a little silky shine" in 1 review
Amanda E.
Sacramento, CA
I really like this product. I switch between this and the "it's a 10" leave in spray. In my opinion they are interchangeable. Leaves your hair feeling soft, and smooth. Worth the investment.
Kristin R.
Deltona, FL
This product really lives up to its name. I have medium length, dry/oily hair and after being at the beach all day or after using the blow dryer and hair straightener it really helps nourish my hair!
Amanda C.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this whole line. If you want healthy hair try this line. i Started with a small travel size of this and i had to go buy the full size. This helped saved my ends.
Sara A.
Elmhurst , NY
The only thing I didn't like about it was the smell but I love this products. It leave your ends so soft . and tame my frizzy hair. I just spray a little perfume On my hair and I am ready. So you can get pass the smell
Lauren O.
I really like this product. The smell is great. IT also doesn't leave my hair feeling very oilly or as if there is a lot of product in my hair. It is a little price but worth it.
Gloria P.
Chillicothe, OH
I have been using this for a long time. It's makes my hair look healthier and frizz free. It doesn't cause any extra oil on my oily scalp like a lot of spray on products can.
Vanessa L.
Paramount, CA
I have been over heels for argan oil ever since I have encountered this argan oil on ipsy website, its is great to use after I wash my hair, it restores your hairs hydration! I love this product!!
Debbie-Ann W.
Received as a sample from Ipsy, and omg I feel in love. This treatment left my hair feeling soft, moisturized. It has an awesome smell.. I have been using it every since.
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
This hydrating product is really great. It hydrates your hair. Perfect during detangleing. Has slip. And is super cheap for the quality . I highly recommend this product.
Daniela J.
Chula Vista
This product prevents frizz, makes my hair very smooth and silky. Doesn't weigh it down as much as many products i have tried. A little goes a long way.
Elisa F.
Is this any good? It have dry hair
Tara F.
Daphne, AL
I have thin hair that I wash every day. I also use heat to straighten my hair. Does this shampoo leave a build up or make your hair "heavy" like some shampoos with argon do?
Emma G.
Tupelo, MS
Is this good for hair that is damaged by heat from straightening or curling?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids , MI
Do you use any other products from the healthysexy hair line? Whats your favorite?
Heidi M.
Los Angeles, CA
I've been wanting to try this product because I like this brand, but does anyone know how it compares to it's a 10? I like that because it has detangling properties.