Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Styling Treatment Nourishing

by Sexy Hair Concepts

Healthy Sexy Hair® Soy Renewal Nourishing Styling Treatment.
Sexy hair.
Argan oil from Morocco with avec.

How well will this help my dry split ends, would love to try but want to hear some feedback before I spend the money!
Would this bring back my natural curly hair as I have lost my curls due to straightening. If not would someone recommend a product that would help me with this issue
Does this work on dry damaged hair? If so how well does it work?
Start your review of Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Styling Treatment Nourishing!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Even after blow drying and straightening, it makes my hair soft, shiny, and looking great.” in 1 review
“Can be used on wet hair as a sealing moisturizer to tame frizz or dry when looking for a little silky shine” in 1 review
Rochester, aMN
I love this stuff because even if you have super thin hair you can use this and not have that weighed down hair! It also gives you that healthy shine that every lady lives for!
This product is amazing for flyaways and hair damaged from heat styling! Just a little bit hoes a LONG way- if you use too much, your hair looks greasy, but if used appropriately, my flyaways fade away! It has a very subtle scent, too.
Pfafftown, NC
Once I received this as a gift I was so excited to try it. I usually use this after I’ve finished styling my hair as a finish and it takes all my stray hairs, makes my hair shine and also makes it super soft. I’m super happy with this product and would highly recommend!
Sioux City, Iowa
This is one of my absolutely favorite products!! Doesn't leave my hair feeling or looking greasy, smells great, and works AMAZING!!! Keeps my processed hair healthy, smooth and soft! I love this product and buy it once a year! (A little goes a LONG way)
A PERFECT product! It is something you feel good about putting on your hair because you know it is good for it! Besides just the softness it gives your hair, and the incredible smell, it speeds up the drying process for damp hair which, as someone who hates drying my hair, is well worth it in itself!
Midwest City
I liked the way this made my hair feel after blow drying, but didn't love the smell much. i used a small sample size a few times and did like the silkyness I got from it. Easy to use. Would recommend to people who are looking for soy products.
Foster City, CA
Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Styling Treatment Nourishing uploaded by Jasmine B.
I have thick hair that is prone to drizzling. I have tried different serum's in the past and nothing has come close to this product. I only need a dime-sized dollop and it lasts a significant amount of time. It also smells amazing
Minneapolis, MN
I really love the silkyness it gives my hair ALL DAY. You do have to put it in your hair while your hair is wet or damp in order to not have the greasy oily effects. I will buy again! A little bit goes ALONG WAY!
central islip, NY
I have damaged Dry hair & if I want to give my hair that extra silky boost I use this when I blow dry. Can be used on wet hair as a sealing moisturizer to tame frizz or dry when looking for a little silky shine
Love this for curly hair, used to use this all the time to rejuvenate my curls in my product rotations just hard to get your hands on if your salon doesn't provide these products. Love the smell, love the price and quality of the product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...