BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Healthy Sexy Hair® Soy Renewal Nourishing Styling Treatment.
Sexy hair.
Argan oil from Morocco with avec. see more...

• Has anyone seen results of smoother or softer hair?1 Answers
  • Would this bring back my natural curly hair as I have los...1 Answers
  • Does this work on dry damaged hair? If so how well does i...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Even after blow drying and straightening, it makes my hair soft, shiny, and looking great." in 1 review
  • "Can be used on wet hair as a sealing moisturizer to tame frizz or dry when looking for a little silky shine" in 1 review
Susan D.
Sioux City, IA
This is one of my absolutely favorite products!! Doesn't leave my hair feeling or looking greasy, smells great, and works AMAZING!!! Keeps my processed hair healthy, smooth and soft! I love this product and buy it once a year! (A little goes a LONG way)
Laura F.
A PERFECT product! It is something you feel good about putting on your hair because you know it is good for it! Besides just the softness it gives your hair, and the incredible smell, it speeds up the drying process for damp hair which, as someone who hates drying my hair, is well worth it in itself!
Jasmine B.
Foster City, CA
I have thick hair that is prone to drizzling. I have tried different serum's in the past and nothing has come close to this product. I only need a dime-sized dollop and it lasts a significant amount of time. It also smells amazing
danelle m.
Minneapolis, MN
I really love the silkyness it gives my hair ALL DAY. You do have to put it in your hair while your hair is wet or damp in order to not have the greasy oily effects. I will buy again! A little bit goes ALONG WAY!
Elizabeh C.
Midwest City
I liked the way this made my hair feel after blow drying, but didn't love the smell much. i used a small sample size a few times and did like the silkyness I got from it. Easy to use. Would recommend to people who are looking for soy products.
Samantha W.
central islip, NY
I have damaged Dry hair & if I want to give my hair that extra silky boost I use this when I blow dry. Can be used on wet hair as a sealing moisturizer to tame frizz or dry when looking for a little silky shine
Maria M.
boca raton, FL
Any hair product from this brand is amazing. I've tried all their products and I've never been disappointed. All these products leave my hair looking and feeling great! The smell is also really good!
Shannon S.
Troy, IL
I got a sample of this in my ipsy, and I loved it. The only downside was the glitter got all over me, even the day after I washed my hair. Not a huge deal though, loved the product, made my hair really soft and smooth.
Lisa A.
Love this for curly hair, used to use this all the time to rejuvenate my curls in my product rotations just hard to get your hands on if your salon doesn't provide these products. Love the smell, love the price and quality of the product.
Nichole P.
Rapid City, SD
I used to love this hair oil, but with the packaging change also came a product change. The oil is not near as heavy as it once was which is good for fine, thin hair, but not so much for us frizzy, thick haired individuals.
Elisa F.
Is this any good? It have dry hair
Tara F.
Daphne, AL
I have thin hair that I wash every day. I also use heat to straighten my hair. Does this shampoo leave a build up or make your hair "heavy" like some shampoos with argon do?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids , MI
Do you use any other products from the healthysexy hair line? Whats your favorite?
Emma G.
Tupelo, MS
Is this good for hair that is damaged by heat from straightening or curling?
Heidi M.
Los Angeles, CA
I've been wanting to try this product because I like this brand, but does anyone know how it compares to it's a 10? I like that because it has detangling properties.