Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Styling Treatment Nourishing uploaded by Ivy D.Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Styling Treatment Nourishing uploaded by Laura L.Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Styling Treatment Nourishing uploaded by Jasmine B.

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Healthy Sexy Hair® Soy Renewal Nourishing Styling Treatment.
Sexy hair.
Argan oil from Morocco with avec. see more...

• Would this bring back my natural curly hair as I have los...1 Answers
  • Does this work on dry damaged hair? If so how well does i...1 Answers
  • Is this really nourishing for dry damaged hair?? Scent? F...1 Answers
Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Styling Treatment Nourishing
  • "Even after blow drying and straightening, it makes my hair soft, shiny, and looking great." in 1 review
  • "Can be used on wet hair as a sealing moisturizer to tame frizz or dry when looking for a little silky shine" in 1 review
Mikayla M.
I've been using serums in my hair since I was about 11 years old. I have very thick, naturally wavy, frizzy hair. This is one of the best as far as quality. It helps your hair dry faster when it's applied to wet/damp hair, and helps lock a small amount of moisture into your hair so it doesn't feel dry or brittle throughout the day. It works best when applied to the body and ends, since it's oily- definitely keep away from the scalp.
Laura L.
Peyton, CO
I have the leave in conditioner and love it. I have tried several on the market, professional and store bought. Not only was this product store bought but the best product out of all I have tried. Detainees wonderfully and leaves my long hair healthy and soft!
Brittany S.
Menasha , Wi
Everyday styling treatment that has kind of an herbal smell. It targets very dry and damaged hair. It is a thick, oil that if you use too much can make your hair look greasy. Overall I am satisfied with this product but I have to be very careful on how much I use. My hair is a little thin so i might not buy again and go with a light weight oil
Alexandra H.
Oviedo, FL
This product smells so good! I got a sample at Ulta and I love hair products. I straighten my hair and this makes my hair smelling good, without any frizz, and sleek. I have blonde and thin hair and it really does a great job of protecting it from the heat.
Luzianne L.
I received a sample of this product via Ipsy and I absolutely love it. I apply some onto my damp hair to help keep my dry hair moisturized. Even after blow drying and straightening, it makes my hair soft, shiny, and looking great. It smells awesome too!
Allison M.
Lancaster, NY
This is a perfect conditioner for naturally curly hair. It moisturizes without leaving your hair greasy like other alternatives. The smell is amazing and a little of it goes a long way. The nice thing is you can usually find it at TJ Maxx
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
This has got to be the BEST argan oil treatment ever! Each time I use it after shampooing and conditioning my hair, I put a dime sized amount on thru my hair before blow drying. Afterward, my hair looks and feels like I've just stepped outside a salon! No hot styling tools needed other than a round brush and a blow dryer :-)
Samantha C.
Fairfax, VA
I have been using this product for several years and would highly recommend it. I use it on my damp hair before blow drying and straightening. It protects from heat and gives a soft silky finish. For the high quality of this product, it is very affordable. I am satisfied and will continue to use this serum.
Amber J.
Somerset, NJ
I love this product! It's been a game changer for my naturally curly hair! Using this has made such a difference in reducing frizz and increasing shine. I scrunch this through damp hair, concentrating on the ends. I also use this on dry hair for shine!
Marlana H.
Fort Gratiot, MI
I am absolutely obsessed with this product, and its the one thing I splurge on. It really protects my hair from all the blow drying and straightening. And I swear it cuts off close to 5 minutes of time I spend with my head under the dryer. It makes my hair feel soft and shiny. And it smells soooo good!
Elisa F.
Is this any good? It have dry hair
Tara F.
Daphne, AL
I have thin hair that I wash every day. I also use heat to straighten my hair. Does this shampoo leave a build up or make your hair "heavy" like some shampoos with argon do?
Rachel R.
Do you use any other products from the healthysexy hair line? Whats your favorite?
Emma G.
Tupelo, MS
Is this good for hair that is damaged by heat from straightening or curling?
Heidi M.
Los Angeles, CA
I've been wanting to try this product because I like this brand, but does anyone know how it compares to it's a 10? I like that because it has detangling properties.