Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Styling Treatment Nourishing uploaded by Ivy D.Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Styling Treatment Nourishing uploaded by Laura L.Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Styling Treatment Nourishing uploaded by Jasmine B.

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Healthy Sexy Hair® Soy Renewal Nourishing Styling Treatment.
Sexy hair.
Argan oil from Morocco with avec. see more...

• Would this bring back my natural curly hair as I have los...1 Answers
  • Does this work on dry damaged hair? If so how well does i...1 Answers
  • Is this really nourishing for dry damaged hair?? Scent? F...1 Answers
Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Styling Treatment Nourishing
  • "Even after blow drying and straightening, it makes my hair soft, shiny, and looking great." in 1 review
  • "Can be used on wet hair as a sealing moisturizer to tame frizz or dry when looking for a little silky shine" in 1 review
Katie K.
Pfafftown, NC
Once I received this as a gift I was so excited to try it. I usually use this after I’ve finished styling my hair as a finish and it takes all my stray hairs, makes my hair shine and also makes it super soft. I’m super happy with this product and would highly recommend!
Influenster M.
Yes the Healthy Sexy Hair brand is one of the most expensive hair care brands at the drug store but it makes your hair feel so good. This product is a serum that helps with taming frizz and protects your hair from the heat of styling tools.
Angel L.
Foley, MN
LOVE this product if u could give it more than 5 stars I would! I shower and brush my hair out and throw a little of this product in my damp hair and it really makes my curls nice and it also makes my hair extremely soft! && it smells good so that's a plus!
Rachel E.
Holiday, FL
I have this, love it and use it. It doesnt have an in your face smell to it. It leaves your hair soft, manageable and strong. I found i have less breakage with my hair when I used this with other products in this style line. It really does give you healthy, sexy hair!
My-Le T.
Chesapeake , VA
I was introduced to this 6 years back. I had very damaged hair due to coloring and lightening it way too much. It was over processed and constantly getting heat damaged but this helped my hair and saved its integrity
Audra K.
Pittsburgh
This product has been at the body of my hair care drawer for quite some time now. It does a soften my hair but I find that even if I use a very small amount it makes my hair very oily. I still use it on occasion, but would not purchase again.
Liz W.
Springville , UT
I love this stuff, I have very thin, oily hair and this really leaves my hair feeling so good. I received a sample via ipsy and ended up buying more because i loved it.
Mariah M.
This really does help damaged hair! I used it for a week and noticed a difference! It made my hair so shinny and so easy to comb my only complaint was it made it a little oily!
Va-Shawn C.
san antonio, TX
This hydrating product is really great. It hydrates your hair. Perfect during detangleing. Has slip. And is super cheap for the quality . I highly recommend this product.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
This is the very first hair serum I've ever used. I've been using this for almost four years and I'm only on my third bottle. A little goes a long way with this serum. It has a subtle scent (in case you're sensitive to fragrance) but it smells absolutely divine! I always apply it to my hair when it's damp after shampooing and maybe a little bit after styling to tame flyaways. This product really helps cut down the time it takes for my hair to air dry too. You can find this at places like Ulta and Great Clips. When they redid the packaging, I was able to find this at T.J. Maxx.
Elisa F.
Is this any good? It have dry hair
Tara F.
Daphne, AL
I have thin hair that I wash every day. I also use heat to straighten my hair. Does this shampoo leave a build up or make your hair "heavy" like some shampoos with argon do?
Rachel R.
Do you use any other products from the healthysexy hair line? Whats your favorite?
Emma G.
Tupelo, MS
Is this good for hair that is damaged by heat from straightening or curling?
Heidi M.
Los Angeles, CA
I've been wanting to try this product because I like this brand, but does anyone know how it compares to it's a 10? I like that because it has detangling properties.