Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Styling Treatment Nourishing

by Sexy Hair Concepts

Healthy Sexy Hair® Soy Renewal Nourishing Styling Treatment.
Sexy hair.
Argan oil from Morocco with avec.

How well will this help my dry split ends, would love to try but want to hear some feedback before I spend the money!
Would this bring back my natural curly hair as I have lost my curls due to straightening. If not would someone recommend a product that would help me with this issue
Does this work on dry damaged hair? If so how well does it work?
Start your review of Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Styling Treatment Nourishing!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Even after blow drying and straightening, it makes my hair soft, shiny, and looking great.” in 1 review
“Can be used on wet hair as a sealing moisturizer to tame frizz or dry when looking for a little silky shine” in 1 review
Fort Gratiot, MI
I am absolutely obsessed with this product, and its the one thing I splurge on. It really protects my hair from all the blow drying and straightening. And I swear it cuts off close to 5 minutes of time I spend with my head under the dryer. It makes my hair feel soft and shiny. And it smells soooo good!
Anaheim, CA
This product always is great to help keep my frizzy hair at bay while adding shine and not taking away volume. Also, it smells super nice! It definitely works well, especially if you feel you have a "mane" like I do. I am extremely satisfied by this product.
I have very thick, frizzy, curly hair and this product made my hair look healthy and great! the frizz went down and it made my hair really soft and easy to brush through. i love this product but its hard to find in this form here but i like this form way better than the spray.
Grand Rapids , MI
I love this product, I have really thick coarse hair, and this is one of the best products I have used on my hair! I use heat on my hair everyday and this is a life saver!! Perfect for any hair type, but esp thick, coarse, dry, damaged, textured hair! You wont regret it!
Niles, MI
I 10 out of 10 recommend this product, I have loved it since the day I bought it and I have repurchased it about 3 times now! It leaves your hair so so silky and just the right amount of shine, my hair has never been so healthy!
I use this on my hair when wet and dry. It has an amazing smell. Leaves my hair shiny, but not greasy. Really nourishes my hair. Light, but but effective. Usually sells for around $20 which is totally worth it.
bakersfield,ca
I love this product!it works great but not a big fan of the smell! I have the travel size which is very convenient especially when you are traveling.will definitely buy this again!
Evansville, IN
I love this product.. I asked my salon stylist what I could use to make my hair not so dry and she told me to try this. I did and I saw results quickly. I used this to help keep my hair moist, even though there's a lot of uses it can be bought for.
Bayonne, NJ
Love love this product ! Started using it after I went blonde , my hair was super fried!! Applied it in after washing hair ,while my hair was still wet , so that the product can absorb in . After a few weeks my hair felt stronger and softer .
Asheville, NC
I absolutely *love* this stuff! It smells so great and leaves my hair so soft, silky, and shiny!! Doesn't weigh my hair down at all, or leave an oily residue. Helps with flyaways and is all around awesome.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...