Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Styling Treatment Nourishing

by Sexy Hair Concepts

Healthy Sexy Hair® Soy Renewal Nourishing Styling Treatment.
Sexy hair.
Argan oil from Morocco with avec.

How well will this help my dry split ends, would love to try but want to hear some feedback before I spend the money!
Would this bring back my natural curly hair as I have lost my curls due to straightening. If not would someone recommend a product that would help me with this issue
Does this work on dry damaged hair? If so how well does it work?
Start your review of Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Styling Treatment Nourishing!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Even after blow drying and straightening, it makes my hair soft, shiny, and looking great.” in 1 review
“Can be used on wet hair as a sealing moisturizer to tame frizz or dry when looking for a little silky shine” in 1 review
Portland , ME
I somehow forgot about how great this is. Probably because I haven’t seen it in stores lately. Hopefully it’s not being discontinued, because this is one of the best smoothing and shine treatments out available. It smells fabulous and isn’t as heavy as many like it. It’s odd that these products have pretty much the same ingredients, yet can perform so differently. It leaves hair smooth, shiny and more manageable.
I came upon this product years ago at Ross and decided to buy it because it smells SO good and it was really cheap. I ended up falling in love with it because it repairs, defrizzes, and adds shine to my hair. I searched high and low for more and FINALLY found it on eBay, where they were selling TWO bottles for about $20. I was SUPER stoked to find it!! A little goes a long way. It doesn’t make my hair feel greasy or heavy or sticky. Instead, it feels soft, smooth, and like I didn’t put any product in my hair at all. It lasts all day, too. If you can find it, I say buy it!
Hornell, NY
I recommend this to my clients with over processed hair such as bleaching and heat damage. I tell them to use it 3 times a week then style their hair as they would. I've noticed it does put a layer of protection on the hair which helps reduce damage
Mesquite, NV
I got a sample of this in a subscription box and I LOVED IT. My hair is unbelievably tangle-y and I hardly ever brush it because all it does is destroy my hair. I put this in my hair straight out of the shower and my hair dried so smooth and untangled, I couldn't believe it! I also use the shampoo version of this and love the ingredients- they don't dry my hair out! This whole line is awesome.
I have always had to put gel in my hair to help with frizziness. I have really thick and curly hair but ever since I bought this oil I haven't touched my hair gel. I apply after towel drying my hair and style as I want. It doesn't leave a heavy oil or grease feeling either. This oil is great and the best part, no more having to worry about flakes from hair gel.
The best dry oil you can get. It does not sit on the hair and look oily, it absorbs completely. I use it in the salon on every single client. Every hair texture can benefit from this product. It cuts blow dry time in half and offers great frizz control. It's very concentrated and smells amazing. Highly recommend everyone try this product.
Iaeger, WV
Love this product! It truly did make a big difference in my hair and the life of my hair! It is a spray conditioner, but it doesn't weigh your hair down which is really nice and something I look for in a product! I really enjoyed this product, will be repurchasing!!
Jacksonville , FL
It was okay. Maybe it just wasn't meant for my hair because it left it dry and corse. I couldn't really get my brush through it. But it smelled amazing. I just wish it would have worked for me because I wanted to use it so bad
Plymouth, MN
Once again, I love me some sexy hair concepts! This leave in conditioner is extremely light weight, which is excellent if you have finer hair (Me!), smells delightful, and now has a NEW packaging which is highly aesthetic! If I am correct, it's one of our top sellers at my school! Highly recommend :)
Phila, PA
This is the best styling aid my sister introduced it to me when she was in hair school it makes my hair super silly and reminds me of bio silk. I use it for my natural hair and hair extensions and I'm always supper happy with the finish
Ask a question to the Influenster community...