Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Styling Treatment Nourishing uploaded by Ivy D.Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Styling Treatment Nourishing uploaded by Laura L.Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Styling Treatment Nourishing uploaded by Jasmine B.

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Healthy Sexy Hair® Soy Renewal Nourishing Styling Treatment.
Sexy hair.
Argan oil from Morocco with avec. see more...

• Has anyone seen results of smoother or softer hair?1 Answers
  • Would this bring back my natural curly hair as I have los...1 Answers
  • Does this work on dry damaged hair? If so how well does i...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Even after blow drying and straightening, it makes my hair soft, shiny, and looking great." in 1 review
  • "Can be used on wet hair as a sealing moisturizer to tame frizz or dry when looking for a little silky shine" in 1 review
G G.
I got a sample of this in a subscription box and I LOVED IT. My hair is unbelievably tangle-y and I hardly ever brush it because all it does is destroy my hair. I put this in my hair straight out of the shower and my hair dried so smooth and untangled, I couldn't believe it! I also use the shampoo version of this and love the ingredients- they don't dry my hair out! This whole line is awesome.
Monique N.
I have always had to put gel in my hair to help with frizziness. I have really thick and curly hair but ever since I bought this oil I haven't touched my hair gel. I apply after towel drying my hair and style as I want. It doesn't leave a heavy oil or grease feeling either. This oil is great and the best part, no more having to worry about flakes from hair gel.
Arianna P.
The best dry oil you can get. It does not sit on the hair and look oily, it absorbs completely. I use it in the salon on every single client. Every hair texture can benefit from this product. It cuts blow dry time in half and offers great frizz control. It's very concentrated and smells amazing. Highly recommend everyone try this product.
member-8e1dc00ee
Iaeger, WV
Love this product! It truly did make a big difference in my hair and the life of my hair! It is a spray conditioner, but it doesn't weigh your hair down which is really nice and something I look for in a product! I really enjoyed this product, will be repurchasing!!
Keyona V.
Jacksonville , FL
It was okay. Maybe it just wasn't meant for my hair because it left it dry and corse. I couldn't really get my brush through it. But it smelled amazing. I just wish it would have worked for me because I wanted to use it so bad
Victoria W.
Hopkins, MN
Once again, I love me some sexy hair concepts! This leave in conditioner is extremely light weight, which is excellent if you have finer hair (Me!), smells delightful, and now has a NEW packaging which is highly aesthetic! If I am correct, it's one of our top sellers at my school! Highly recommend :)
Elizabeh C.
Midwest City
I liked the way this made my hair feel after blow drying, but didn't love the smell much. i used a small sample size a few times and did like the silkyness I got from it. Easy to use. Would recommend to people who are looking for soy products.
Glorious J.
Phila, PA
This is the best styling aid my sister introduced it to me when she was in hair school it makes my hair super silly and reminds me of bio silk. I use it for my natural hair and hair extensions and I'm always supper happy with the finish
Taylor F.
Beachwood , NJ
I can not get enough of this brand! This makes my hair feel like silk! It's like a deep conditioning treatment that helps with dry hair! I would definitely recommend this for anyone who needs to give their hair some extra moisture!
Katie K.
Pfafftown, NC
Once I received this as a gift I was so excited to try it. I usually use this after I’ve finished styling my hair as a finish and it takes all my stray hairs, makes my hair shine and also makes it super soft. I’m super happy with this product and would highly recommend!
Elisa F.
Is this any good? It have dry hair
Tara F.
Daphne, AL
I have thin hair that I wash every day. I also use heat to straighten my hair. Does this shampoo leave a build up or make your hair "heavy" like some shampoos with argon do?
Emma G.
Tupelo, MS
Is this good for hair that is damaged by heat from straightening or curling?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids , MI
Do you use any other products from the healthysexy hair line? Whats your favorite?
Heidi M.
Los Angeles, CA
I've been wanting to try this product because I like this brand, but does anyone know how it compares to it's a 10? I like that because it has detangling properties.