Hair CareHair ProductsHair OilSexy Hair Concepts
Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Oil - 34 oz

Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Oil - 3.4 oz.

by Sexy Hair Concepts

Whether used in wet or dry hair, this soy renewal oil has many benefits. Apply in wet hair to strengthen brittle hair, increase elasticity and reduce breakage. In dry hair, it smooths and adds shine while controlling frizz. made with moisture-rich Moroccan Argan oil and soy protein promotes healing and provides nourishment to hair damaged by coloring and styling when added to wet hair, it also helps speed up blow dry time protects against heat, humidity and environmental stresses for all hair types 3.4 oz. Made in America. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to four of any one item, up to a maximum of six items, per customer, per month.

I Have a full head of tape in extensions and am constantly dealing with dryness/frizziness because of the climate I’m in.. does this serum assist with actual dryness or is it a silicone based product ? ?
Has anyone notice a difference when using this product. My hair gotten brittle since I color it and I'm wondering if this will help it
Has anyone noticed a big difference when using this product on dyed, dry, chemically damaged hair (after bleaching several times, etc.)?
Start your review of Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Oil - 3.4 oz.!
Daniela J.
Orem
Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Oil - 3.4 oz. uploaded by Daniela J.
Purchased at: ULTA
My roommate got this from somewhere and she didn’t need it so she gave it to me brand new. It has been a blessing! I had just run out of oil for my hair and this product helped me reached a lot of smoothness after I blowed dry my hair. My hair gets really dry pretty easily and so this little bottle has been helping on that.
Salem J.
Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Oil - 3.4 oz. uploaded by Salem J.
Love this for the summer time when my hair is dry and frizzy from being in the pool and the sun. This works really well fir all hair types, even fine hair, as long as you use an appropriate amount. I like to put this in my hair when it’s dry to cut down on frizz and flyaways and add shine.
Kaitlyn E.
Jonesboro, AR
Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Oil - 3.4 oz. uploaded by Kaitlyn E.
Purchased at: ULTA
My favorite hair stuff ever! The absolute best hands down. I haven't been able to find this anymore tho! I love this one and not the smell of the new love oil! So if they would bring this back that would be amazing! It is the absolute best for my hair and my hubby's beard!!
Nicole O.
Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Oil - 3.4 oz. uploaded by Nicole O.
This is a fantastic product to help nourish hair and keep frizz under control!
This is a fantastic product to help nourish hair and keep frizz under control!
Rachel N.
Newton, NJ
A little goes a long way!!! I definitely made the mistake of putting too much and making my hair look greasy but it smells great
Cortney T.
Mc Dermott, OH
My go to hair serum. Have to take a break every few weeks or it builds up on my hair. Major difference with using this product.
Nikki A.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my all-time, absolute FAVORITE hair oil I've ever used! It smoothes the hair and leaves it so, so shiny. And the scent?- amazing! It's a little on the heavier side... you really only need a little, which makes it last FOREVER! I like to put it on towel dried hair before I blow it out. Afterwards, I like to add a little extra on the ends and sometimes the mid of my hair. It's also great on humid days when I need to tame a little frizz. I've tried a lot of oils, and this is the best 😊
Madison K.
Holland, PA
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Amazing oil. Use this on my ends after i use there leave in conditioner! Beautiful pair. Affordable and cheaper alternative to morracanoil!
Rawan M.
Louisville, KY
Very nice and perfect product for me and my daughter too. We are using this kind after taking a bath when the hair still wet 👍👍 I am so happy about it @[product:healthy-sexy-hair-soy-renewal-oil-3.4-oz.]@influenster
Jazmin R.
Van Buren Twp, MI
This hair product is amazing!!! It not only helps my hair detangle faster after taking a shower, but it also helps it dry faster! It’s amazing! I highly recommend it to others especially those with tight curly hair!