Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Milk Shampoo, 13.5 fl oz uploaded by Ashley H.Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Milk Shampoo, 13.5 fl oz uploaded by Tonya R.

BY HEALTHY SEXY

Get gorgeous tresses with Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Milk Shampoo 13.5 fl oz. This shampoo is rich in nourishing ingredients that moisturize and leave hair smooth, soft and sleek. Healthy Sexy shampoo is formulated with soy milk and cocoa, for hair that's... see more...

Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Milk Shampoo, 13.5 fl oz
  • "After years of having oily hair so bad I had to wash it twice a day, this got me back to only three times a week." in 1 review
  • "It keeps your hair smelling great even the next day and soooo smooth!" in 1 review
  • "love this product, smells amazing and makes your hair super shiny, and I can see a difference in my hair growth!" in 1 review
Elizabeth D.
So this isn’t the product I’m looking for but i have tried it and it’s in the same line. The shampoo is nice but I feel it’s better for dry scalps where mine is very oily. The tri wheat leave in spray though...amazing!!! It’s so nice and light and conditioning for the hair. I love it.
Sarah F.
This stuff works miracles on my hair. You don’t realize what you put on your hair (wash wise) until you use good shampoo! This stuff tames and detangles my hair, reduces frizz, and creates a silky texture. My hair doesn’t feel dead anymore!
Jessica M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I LOVE Healthy Sexy Hair products! I’ve been using this brand for years now. It takes care of my hair, doesn’t weigh it down and doesn’t leave it greasy. Highly, highly recommended for all your hair troubles.
Megan N.
Saint Louis, MO
I go back and forth with this shampoo. It is sulfate free so it’s very hard to get a good lather going. It does wash your hair very and keeps it from totally drying out. Not keen on the smell of the shampoo—but the conditioner smells amazing! Probably won’t purchase the shampoo again.
Josie P.
Sparta, MI
I previously used a product by Healthy Sexy Hair called 'Soy Renewal' its amazing for over worked or frequently colored hair. Unfortunately they discontinued it. I do see the have a new oil product out in the healthy sexy line... i may try that when i run out...
Sam M.
If you're looking for richly moisturizing shampoo that will help damaged hair, this is your product. Any time I've used this shampoo (or any hair product from this brand), my hair is left extremely soft and super shiny! Definitely a salon-level result but at an incredibly affordable price!
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
***This review is on the leave-in conditioner, not available on site*** The whole healthy hair line by Sexy Hair Concepts is unbelievable. This in particular is a nice light leave-in milk- a thin cream formula. It has three natural sources high in protein, which is a major need for damaged, bleached, color-treated, ANY hair damage! This is best applied to damp hair, but it's also a great formula to apply to dry ends. The scent is a very light clean scent that reminds me of the salon. This is a great detangling product for any hair type, and one that also helps heal your hair as well!
Nicole G.
The Healthy Sexy Soy Milk shampoo is good for your hair. However, I wouldn't say it's great for your hair. I have an oily scalp. This product cleaned well, but I feel like by the middle to end of the day, my scalp was oily and my hair was getting oily too. It's good, but not great.
Sanya S.
I just bought this product the other day when I got my hair cut, and this made my hair feel so strong and smooth afterwards. It has a very nice scent and I didn't have to use a lot to get a great result. I recommend this to anyone. Amazing.
Victoria H.
Schuyler, VA
The smell isn't a wow but it makes my hair feel light and healthy. This is pricey but I love it sulfate and paraben free. After I have used it my hair looks so vibrant and shiny in a good way. It give me volume which I love !
Raven S.
Lenoir, NC
Would love to try this! Is it good?
Alexandria M.
Beaumont, TX
I have oily/thin/lifeless hair, and I color it as well. Would this be a good shampoo for me? Thanks!
Amanda M.
Jacksonville, FL
I use the oil treatment and like that, my hair is pretty damaged with split ends and wanted to know if this product along with the conditioner would help repair those split ends or help in making it stronger and healthier?