Healthy Sexy Hair Reinvent Color Extend Shampoo For Overly Dam. Thick Coarse Hair by Sexy Hair for Un

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

HEALTHY SEXY HAIR REINVENT COLOR EXTEND SHAMPOO FOR OVERLY DAMAGED THICK COARSE HAIR 10.1 OZbr/ Design House: Sexy Hair Concepts see more...

Kelli M.
Milford, OH
go to the store and get this right now ! It brough my hair back to health it's so amazing it's my fav shampoo! it's not expensive it's great it smells good & makes my hair feel amazing!
if you're looking for something this is it
Melissa M.
Enumclaw, WA
This is the best BY FAR! I have thick, damaged hair and this shampoo works wonders! It helps keep my hair feeling healthy and smooth long after it's all dry. It smells amazing as well and the smell lasts. Overall, this product is wonderful and I will continue using it forever!
Este shampoo está buenisimo limpia bastante bien el cuero cabelludo y le da un muy bonito brillo y sedocidad al cabello tiene un rico aroma que perdura por muy buen tiempo y es de muy buena calidad está marca y en lo personal es de mis favoritos
Jessica P.
Douglasville, GA
I love this product and any big and sexy product out there! It always leaves my hair feeling great! However do I do wish they had some what of a better smell to them. But other than that they are one of my favorite hair product companys by far!
Michelle L.
Feels great in the shower and it didn't strip away my color as much as other shampoos, however my scalp still felt greasy after using this, and make my break out along the hairline.
Nicole S.
Asheville, NC
Smells amazing, helps to extend the color of my hair for a week or two longer then it normally would go. But it does make my hair a bit greasy looking after about a day and a half.
Tiffany H.
Grant
Love this scent and works great on my thick hair. I also have more or an oily scalp and this keeps it calm for two or three days!
Savannah M.
Mahopac, NY
I love sexy hair. And this brand lives up to its name. I use almost every product and this product has done the most for me.
Veronica T.
Temple, TX
Rejuvenates my coarse dry and frizzy hair. Its damages because ive colored it so much but this shampoo brightens the color
Amina B.
Indianapolis, IN
I lovvveeeee. This product, my hair is very brittle from all the coloring I DID years ago and it's helps so much!