BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

• "I have thick hair and this holds nice waves." in 1 review
  • "I'm happy to say their light hold spray works wonders for me." in 1 review
  • "It is a bit pricy but I purchased mine at my work so I got a little bit of a discount! " in 1 review
  • "I think there are some cheaper drug store brands comparable to this, but this one is actually good for your hair unlike most other hair sprays." in 1 review
  • "I never used to use hairspray because it made my hair feel hard and sticky and I like to have natural feeling and looking hair." in 1 review
Alyssa F.
Omg I love this product so much it is really good for keeping the fly always out of your face and also great for like dance competitions and stuff like that I give this product a 5/5 rating bcuz it is just amazing!! You should definitely buy it!!!
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
Not a huge user of hair spray but this one doesn't seem any different than any others. It held like it should have but pretty pricey. I wouldn't buy it again because it was nothing special to me. No thanks.
Andrea N.
This is life changing for thin haired ladies! It provides great lift and hold. It also smells great. The ingredients somehow make my hair healthier instead of dry like most sprays. Great!
Brina G.
Reading, PA
I have always loved Healthy SexyHair products. I was reluctant to try their hairspray because I very rarely use hairspray. I have very fine hair, and it tends to get weighed down a lot by hair sprays. I'm happy to say their light hold spray works wonders for me. And it doesn't make my hair crunchy. It just helps keep it nice and soft all day long!
Jenniffer R.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I've never been big on hair spray because I hated the way it left my hair feeling like I had product in it, and I felt like I needed to wash my hair more frequently. I picked this up for my sister's wedding last week and it has transformed my entire hair routine. It doesn't feel heavy and it doesn't feel like I have any product in my hair but my curls hold all day!! A must have for the low-maintenance woman!!
Danielle R.
Baltimore, MD
It is a very good hairspray and I do buy it once in awhile but I'm not a fan of the smell, and I have gotten so may bottles where the spray doesn't work. I think there are some cheaper drug store brands comparable to this, but this one is actually good for your hair unlike most other hair sprays. I do buy this just not often do to price.
Kayla D.
Hudson, FL
Healthy sexy hair is just that I have very thick unruly hair most hair sprays won't work on my hair or work so well my hair is stiff. Healthy sexy hair keeps my hair perfect without all the crunchy or stiff feeling
Jennifer B.
Fayette, AL
This hair spray has good hold but is pricy. It last a long time because I don't use hair spray everyday. I have very fine hair, so when I curl my hair I need something to help hold the curl. Overall I enjoy this product.
April H.
I don't buy a lot of hairspray. I probably go through two bottles/ spray cans a year lol. but i used the shampoo and conditioner and thought hmmm why not try it? and i fell in love with it. now its the only hairspray i use and its lightweight so it doesn't make your hair sticky!
Alexis S.
Fort Worth, TX
Favorite hairspray of all time, I never buy anything else! It smells great while not too over powering and is light enough to allow your hair to move rather than looking like a helmet! Definitely lasts most of the day and doesn't leave my hair feeling too dry!
Stephanie m.
What made you create this great hairspray ?
Charissa M.
Toronto, OH
What makes it "Healthy" versus the "Big Sexy Hair" product line?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this give my flat fine hair a great teased look with volume and life ?
Brittany Nicole L.
Canyon Lake, CA
Does this bottle break for anyone else?? I buy this product and it breaks EVERY TIME, sometimes before I use it for the first time. The nozzle breaks off and I have to try to press on it from just the right angle. With other bottles, the nozzle stays on but the spray comes out in every direction, making a mess and making some parts of my hair overly hairsprayed and other parts not hairsprayed at all. Does this happen to anyone else?
Melissa  .
Dahlonega, GA
How good is this Hairspray?