BY HEALTHY PAWS #5 in Pet Insurance Providers

With Healthy Paws Pet Insurance & Foundation, you can give your pet the best medical care possible. Our top-rated pet insurance plan covers everything that matters including accidents, illnesses, cancer, emergency care, genetic conditions, and alternative care.

Juliette N.
San Diego, CA
We've had healthy Paws pet insurance for about a year and just submitted a few claims. It was SO EASY! I was surprised. They're under review now, but I'm so relieved for the coverage we get under this program. I'm relieved that my furbabies will be covered if something comes up, as they're not kittens anymore!
Banely C.
Norwalk, CT
Ive head my dogs insurance with them for over 2 years and so far the have been great their cost is efficiently and their costumer service is exceptional
Brenda E.
Melbourne, FL
I have 2 maltipoo's and I have this Ins. for them, I used it once and they were wonderful about everything , no hazzel when it came to paying the bill.
Isadora G.
Icó, CE
Essa marca é extremamente boa
Boa qualidade adoro tudo recomendo a minhas amigas
Tudo lindo
Top top top
Brittany B.
How is the APR rate?
Nolyn B.
Ridgeville Corners, OH
We have two dogs at home, how does this work? Trips to the vet are getting kind of expensive!
Eunice G.
Chino, CA
How does this insurance work? We have two dogs at home and vet visits can get pricey! Is this based off of a premium? What is their process?
Dani C.
Queen creek, AZ
Do they cover specialty visits/ Care with a low probability of a positive outcome?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this Insurance at?