BY HEALTHY ORIGINS

Dietary Supplement. 100% Natural. Saliva Hispanica L. No Trans Fats. Non-GMO. Gluten Free. The Richest Whole Food Source of Omega-3 s and Fiber in Nature!* Chia was cultivated by the ancient Aztecs and was recognized as a "Super Food".  Healthy Origins® 100% Natural White Chia Flour is a whole food with a neutral flavor that blends with any food while adding a ounch of omega-3, fiber, calcium, antioxidants and much more. Free of sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, corn, barley, fish, shellfish, nuts, tree nuts, egg and dairy products No pres. see more...

Healthy Origins White Chia Flour
  • "lOVE CHIA TASTE GREAT PUT IT IN MOST OF THE FOODS I MAKE AND YOU CAN HARDLY TASTE IT" in 1 review
  • "I never realized how ,any diffrent weight loss drugs and diary suple,met s there are, I'll have to give this ome a try," in 1 review
  • "I replace a small amount of my base flour with this." in 1 review
Yiranny A.
Doral, FL
Healthy origins white chia flour

incontables los beneficios de la chia para la salud ya que aporta proteinas, omega 3 etc.
gennis e.
La chia es una semilla indispensable en mi dieta fit. Con ésta opción puedo hacer nuevas recetas fit
Wesley D.
Bronx, Ny
Chia seeds are really good for digestion. I love mixing it with my yogurt in the mornings.
Rebekah W.
This is an easy way to add chia to any of your baked goods. I replace a small amount of my base flour with this. I have not had problems with recipes coming out correctly.
Kenny G.
I love this product. Not only do I love and use it everyday, but my family also enjoys it and uses it whenever the can because it's such a great product to use and also last forever!!
Candace C.
Merced, CA
I am experimenting with learning to make more dishes from scratch and would prefer a safer and healthier alternative to the white processed flour found I'm most super markets.
Erica D.
Citra, FL
This is great for lactation cookies to promote the production of breast milk if having supply issues.
Emily S.
Tucson, AZ
If you love chia, you will love this!!! A great substitute for flour and helps in weight loss as well! Chia is a wonderful superfood overall!!!
Taylor M.
Annandale, VA
I love this product I am always putting it into my smoothies in the morning!
Danielle W.
Chia is the most amazing thing ever I use anything and everything chia so I was super excited when I found this it's amazing
lulu j.
This sounds amazing best idea I ever heard I really need those vitamins, is it really worth it ??
Martha p.
Vista, CA
Does it really wotk
Michelle  R.
Danvers, Ma
I am also curious how this works as well.
Lisbeth A.
Bell, CA
Is this bad for me if I suffer from cholesterol and high blood pressure?
joy b.
Lancaster, OH
How does this stuff work