BY HEALTHY ORIGINS

Dietary Supplement. 100% Natural. Saliva Hispanica L. No Trans Fats. Non-GMO. Gluten Free. The Richest Whole Food Source of Omega-3 s and Fiber in Nature!* Chia was cultivated by the ancient Aztecs and was recognized as a "Super Food".  Healthy Origins® 100% Natural White Chia Flour is a whole food with a neutral flavor that blends with any food while adding a ounch of omega-3, fiber, calcium, antioxidants and much more. Free of sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, corn, barley, fish, shellfish, nuts, tree nuts, egg and dairy products No pres. see more...

• "I replace a small amount of my base flour with this." in 1 review
  • "lOVE CHIA TASTE GREAT PUT IT IN MOST OF THE FOODS I MAKE AND YOU CAN HARDLY TASTE IT" in 1 review
  • "I never realized how ,any diffrent weight loss drugs and diary suple,met s there are, I'll have to give this ome a try," in 1 review
Candace C.
Merced, CA
I am experimenting with learning to make more dishes from scratch and would prefer a safer and healthier alternative to the white processed flour found I'm most super markets.
Rebekah W.
This is an easy way to add chia to any of your baked goods. I replace a small amount of my base flour with this. I have not had problems with recipes coming out correctly.
Emily S.
Tucson, AZ
If you love chia, you will love this!!! A great substitute for flour and helps in weight loss as well! Chia is a wonderful superfood overall!!!
Joanna m.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Chia flour is life. I use this in anything that requires flour. I also put this in my smoothies and occasionally in some foods.
Danielle W.
Chia is the most amazing thing ever I use anything and everything chia so I was super excited when I found this it's amazing
Yiranny A.
Doral, FL
Healthy origins white chia flour

incontables los beneficios de la chia para la salud ya que aporta proteinas, omega 3 etc.
Tori R.
Charlott Hall, MD
I never realized how ,any different weight loss drugs and diary suple,met s there are, I'll have to give this ome a try,
nowall n.
Fort Lee, NJ
YOU GUYS have to try this out ! best thing to lose weigh . eat it , drink it and cook it . it helps u with weigh loss!
Diana C.
Williamsport, PA
I wasn't a fan at first but as days went by I actually started to.like this product I felt energized after a few days
gennis e.
La chia es una semilla indispensable en mi dieta fit. Con ésta opción puedo hacer nuevas recetas fit
lulu j.
This sounds amazing best idea I ever heard I really need those vitamins, is it really worth it ??
Martha p.
Vista, CA
Does it really wotk
Michelle  R.
Danvers, Ma
I am also curious how this works as well.
Lisbeth A.
Bell, CA
Is this bad for me if I suffer from cholesterol and high blood pressure?
joy b.
Lancaster, OH
How does this stuff work