BY HEALTHY ORIGINS #51 in Coconut Oil

One Of Nature's Healthiest Cooking Oils* Non-Gmo - Soy-Free Contains 62% Medium Chain Triglycerides Suitable For Vegetarians And Vegans No Sugar, Salt, Yeast, Wheat, Gluten, Corn, Soy, Fish, Shellfish, Nuts, Egg Or Dairy.&Nbsp; No Artificial Sweeteners, Flavors, Colors Or Preservatives. For Many Generations, Coconut Oil Has Been A Dietary Supplements In African, Asian And Polynesian Cultures For Its Fatty Acid Content, Great Taste, And Abundance. Healthy Origins&Reg; Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Is Cold-Pressed, 100% Pure, And Kosher Certified. Made Without Pesticides, Refining, Bleaching, Hydrogenation Or Hexane. Note:&Nbsp; No Refrigeration Required;&Nbsp; This Product Is Solid At Room Temperature And Melts At 76&Deg; F. Certified Organic By Pro-Cert. Certified Kosher By Orthodox Union Toll Free - 1-888-228-6650 Product Of The Philippines *&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Jada B.
I love coconut oil I use it on everything it's so good for body,hair and nails there's nothing I could say bad about it I use it every single day for my hair and my nails and my body right when I get out the shower I recommend everyone to use coconut oil
leidy a.
yo anta mucho lo utilizaba en mi cabello todos los días y me creció muchísimo es súper buena en verdad la recomiendo
Jenna Z.
Sturtevant, WI
Love the smell and can be used for so many things. I love that it is a natural product.
Jennifer V.
The miracle of coconut oil i found it in this product. It is perfect shape. As the others i have tried before this one is very smooth to use ! I would totally recommend it ! Works for your entire body !
Lamiaa H.
Ismailia
Healthy brightening nourishing the skin,nails and hair also amazing for eyelashes..it also deeply hydrates the skin..I loved it anyways
Dayan V.
coconut oil is my favorite product, because I use it for many things, hair, skin, cook, I love is my favorite.