Healthy Mama Be Well Rounded Prenatal Vitamin & DHA/EPA Dietary Supplement Combo Pack, 60 count

BY HEALTHY MAMA

Rachel Katz-Galatt, mother of two, created healthy mama brand from her real life experience of being confused when searching for relief from one of her pregnancy related ailments (and she had many!). She knew there had to be a better way and is... see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kyla H.
Oklahoma City , OK
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my second pregnancy and these are amazing. They don’t upset my stomach and then also don’t constipate me which is a huge plus! I couldn’t find them locally so I had to order on amazon and I will be ordering more
Shandon W.
Bedford, OH
This is my second pregnancy and for whatever reason I was having a major issue keeping my prenatal pills down. I decided to try these because I fell in love with their boost it up drink and I was pleasantly surprised that not only could were they much gentler on my stomach but they didn't have an aftertaste either. I did have some trouble finding them initially but after some online browsing I found them in my local Wal-Mart AND ON CLEARANCE for $4!!! I bought the last three they had and couldn't be happier.
Yvette L.
Las Vegas, NV
I started taking these vitamins which were a little pricey at Walmart. They don't cause me to get that dizzy feeling or the nasty taste after taking these.
Judith C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I used this prenatal vitamins on both of my pregnancies I recommend every pregnant lady to buy some dirt they work great