Healthy Life High Fiber 100% Whole Wheat Whole Grain Bread uploaded by Amanda R.

BY HEALTHY LIFE

Healthy Life® High Fiber 100% Whole Wheat.

Counting calories?

The original Dieter's Dream®.

35 calories per slice.

5 net carbs. see more...

Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE BREAD! It tastes amazing and there are only 5 net carbs per slice!!! You cannot beat that when you're on a low carb diet but really crave a tasty sandwich or a grilled cheese with bacon. I think it's an amazing find and a steal at the cost
Nichole M.
Imperial, MO
Thank you to whoever makes this bread! Pleased that I feel good when eating my daily pb&j sandwich everyday because these slices are only 35 calories per slice. Thank you for helping me keep on tract
Patti O.
Absolutely love this bread. My doctor recommended that I go on a low carb diet so since then my carb intake has been low and this bread helps me do just that. Not only is it tasty but it's a great healthy choice!
Katy M.
Carmel, IN
This bread is wonderful! I was getting it because it's low calories at 70 for two slices. My husband was trying to get more fiber so we were looking through all the breads in the aisle, and this bread still had the most fiber. It is also soft and tasty.
Alyssa D.
East Troy, WI
This is the only bread that I buy! It's just like any other bread except without the 100s of calories and plus it has fiber too! For a bread lover like me, it's definitely worth the buy!
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
Is anyone else a HUGE Healthy Life bread lover like I am?!!