BY HEALTHY HOOHOO #53 in Feminine Washes

Gentle Care for Down There®. pH Balanced. Fragrance-Free. Paraben-Free. Hypoallergenic. Woo-hoo for hoohoo!   Our ever-so-mild cleanser is pH balanced to complement your personal ecosystem.  And our thoughtful blend of organic extracts will leave you feeling clean and healthy.  A shampoo for your hoohoo.  Who knew? Tested on gal pals, not animals. see more...

• Does this work better than summer's eve?2 Answers
  • Would love to see the ingredient list. Anyone care to share?1 Answers
  • I've tried a handful of these types of washes but I curi...1 Answers
Hannah E.
San Diego
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hands down, as far as feminine washes this is the best! PH balanced and paraben free! So scents of dyes, so no irritation! Everyone wants to feel clean and this is such a healthy way of doing so! Yay for happy and clean hoo-how’s!
Sara W.
Lovettsville, VA
The only type of feminine wash you should use is water. Putting all of these artificial ingredients into your body messes with the pH of your system and can cause yeast infections.
Gabby N.
Love this . it smells great also !!! I but this product all the time. I actually like this one better then others I've tried.
Stephanie  L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Who doesn't love being clean and not smelling fishy down there? I know I do! Well this is the perfect product for you!
Amber O.
Taylors, SC
Love this! It leaves you feeling fresh all day long and it smells so good! It's my favorite wash
Brandi R.
Coatesville, PA
Does this work better than summer's eve?
Janelle D.
Tomball, TX
I've tried a handful of these types of washes but I curious to know if this one is scented?
Tammy C.
Mesa, AZ
Would love to see the ingredient list. Anyone care to share?