BY HEALTHY HIDE

Healthy Hide® Gourmet Good 'n' Fun™ Kabob Dog Treats.
Wrapped With Premium Cuts of Real Meat Canines Crave.
Entertain. Your Dog with Goodness.
Triple-Flavor Kabobs.
Premium Chicken.
Wholesome Duck.
Hearty Liver.
Preferred 38:1.
Long-Lasting Entertainment. see more...

• Does anyone else's fur babies run around with these and t...3 Answers
  • How many sticks in this size bag1 Answers
Susana C.
My dog love love lovessssss these treats he won't eat enough of them once he eats one he comes beg for more really recommend these for your dogs !
Danielle M.
Cole Harbour, NS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these ! He’s very small and can have one of these done within an hour or so, so it would be better if they were bigger but for the size they’re worth It . Then come in different flavours so I always switch it up .
Tracy S.
Conroe , TX
My baby (dog) absolutely LOVED his treats! If I am eating he always wants a bite. I do not like feeding he human food. With these treats I don't have to worry about that anymore! And my dog is one of those that will bug you and bug you till he gets a bite!
Bethany W.
Blairsville, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These treats are great for my dogs. They hear the bag opening and they come running. One of my dog does spins for them lol it's their favorite treat by far.
Jeannie U.
Ohiopyle, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Healthy Hide Good 'n' Fun Kabob Dog Treats. Our dog Snickers loves these, I told my husband we’re gonna have to buy cases of them. He’s a Jack Russell (short legged). He really enjoys them, he eats the chicken, duck and liver off then he will lay there and chew on the raw hide. They really help with tartar buildup on his teeth. I would definitely recommend them other dogs.
raisa d.
spring, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs love these, I mean it they love them! my mastiff drools for them while the little dogs run up the stairs with theirs so the big one can't take them.My dogs know where I keep them so they are always sitging there hoping I'll give them a treat.
Ashley L.
Shamokin, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My one year old shorkie absolutely loves these! She literally goes crazy when she sees the bag! These are by far our most bought treats!!
Linden W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I got these for my dogs and they went crazy for them. I think it is cute how they are like little shish kabobs. I would definitely recommend these for anyone who has a dog that likes to chew, they will love this.
Melissa J.
Clarkton, MO
My dog Diamond loves these treats! I spend about 20 dollars a week on these. My spoiled little princess will not go to sleep without having at least 2 of her favorite snacks before bed. I guess just like humans little fur babies have their favorites as well. I like these because they don't make anything greasy or a fowl smell while she chews them at the foot of the bed or on my favorite rugs!
Allison R.
My 1 year old dachshund is in love with these! He goes through a bag a week. He begs for these! The only bones we buy!
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Does anyone else's fur babies run around with these and toss them in the air forever? Or is that just mine lol They love them
Cindy G.
Jacksboro
How many sticks in this size bag