BY HEALTHY HIDE

Healthy Hide® Gourmet Good 'n' Fun™ Kabob Dog Treats.
Wrapped With Premium Cuts of Real Meat Canines Crave.
Entertain. Your Dog with Goodness.
Triple-Flavor Kabobs.
Premium Chicken.
Wholesome Duck.
Hearty Liver.
Preferred 38:1.
Long-Lasting Entertainment. see more...

• Does anyone else's fur babies run around with these and t...3 Answers
  • How many sticks in this size bag1 Answers
Bethany W.
Blairsville, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These treats are great for my dogs. They hear the bag opening and they come running. One of my dog does spins for them lol it's their favorite treat by far.
Danielle M.
Dartmouth, NS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these ! He’s very small and can have one of these done within an hour or so, so it would be better if they were bigger but for the size they’re worth It . Then come in different flavours so I always switch it up .
Jeannie U.
Ohiopyle, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Healthy Hide Good 'n' Fun Kabob Dog Treats. Our dog Snickers loves these, I told my husband we’re gonna have to buy cases of them. He’s a Jack Russell (short legged). He really enjoys them, he eats the chicken, duck and liver off then he will lay there and chew on the raw hide. They really help with tartar buildup on his teeth. I would definitely recommend them other dogs.
Alisa L.
Kansas City, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dog is obsessed with these kabobs. They give her variety & she is always so happy when we break them out. The meat part of the treat is juicy & chewy while the bone portion keeps her entertained and busy long term. Thanks, Good N Fun!
Olivia B.
Clintonville , WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs absolutely love these. They get one each morning before I go to work and wait patiently for me to leave. They each take their kabob and run to a separate corner of the room. I buy these once a week and recommend them to anyone with a dog. My dogs are 15lbs and 60lbs they both LOVE them!
Lisa T.
Pantego, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This treat is my dogs absolute favorite! She knows the bag when I walk in the door and is begging at my feet with that puppy face ready for a treat! I purchase them for her Christmas present every year and also tend to keep them for an every day treat LOL! I now have my brothers dog loving them to so now he has to purchase them quite often LOL. I love they are raw hides bc I have a lab and she loves to chew! Also, it’s awesome that it’s a Triple-flavor kabob chew and made with the finest pork and beef hides wrapped with delicious cuts of real chicken breast, savory duck and hearty liver! No wonder my dog loves them huh?
Crystal F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these. I gave her 2 every day. I get her the big bag that's at Walmart for 9.00 dollars and she goes thru 4 big bag a month. She can't get enough of it. It's healthy for her it has 5 meats it in chicken breast, pork hide for 1 part of the meat duck and beef hide in the middle part and the end has chicken liver. My dog love these.
Fabiola C.
Fresno, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Just gave one to my fur baby .. Lil rugrat just snatches this off my hand before i can even open them lol ... But he loves this brand and their tasty treats. For a cheap price too at the #DollarGeneral # Healthy Hide Good 'n' Fun Kabob Dog Treats
jennifer b.
Denison, IA
My little guys love these. They are also great to keep their teeth healthy and strong. I would definitely recommend.
Patty C.
Hanceville, AL
This is my dogs favorite treat. Keeps him busy for over 30 mins at a time :) and are not expensive at all.
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Does anyone else's fur babies run around with these and toss them in the air forever? Or is that just mine lol They love them
Cindy G.
Jacksboro
How many sticks in this size bag

Walmart