BY HEALTHY HIDE

Healthy Hide® Gourmet Good 'n' Fun™ Kabob Dog Treats.
Wrapped With Premium Cuts of Real Meat Canines Crave.
Entertain. Your Dog with Goodness.
Triple-Flavor Kabobs.
Premium Chicken.
Wholesome Duck.
Hearty Liver.
Preferred 38:1.
Long-Lasting Entertainment. see more...

• Does anyone else's fur babies run around with these and toss them...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Raisa D.
Raisa D.
spring, TX
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs love these, I mean it they love them! my mastiff drools for them while the little dogs run up the stairs with theirs so the big one can't take them.My dogs know where I keep them so they are always sitging there hoping I'll give them a treat.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Shamokin, PA
My one year old shorkie absolutely loves these! She literally goes crazy when she sees the bag! These are by far our most bought treats!!
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Clarkton, MO
My dog Diamond loves these treats! I spend about 20 dollars a week on these. My spoiled little princess will not go to sleep without having at least 2 of her favorite snacks before bed. I guess just like humans little fur babies have their favorites as well. I like these because they don't make anything greasy or a fowl smell while she chews them at the foot of the bed or on my favorite rugs!
Giovanna H.
Giovanna H.
Pet Lover Expert
Omg son los premios favoritos mi cachorro no tan cachorro es muy tremenda y siempre me hace caso y le encanta que le de sus snacks de premios
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Michigan City, IN
Pet Lover Expert
Does anyone else's fur babies run around with these and toss them in the air forever? Or is that just mine lol They love them