BY HEALTHY HIDE

Healthy Hide® Gourmet Good 'n' Fun™ Kabob Dog Treats.
Wrapped With Premium Cuts of Real Meat Canines Crave.
Entertain. Your Dog with Goodness.
Triple-Flavor Kabobs.
Premium Chicken.
Wholesome Duck.
Hearty Liver.
Preferred 38:1.
Long-Lasting Entertainment. see more...

• Does anyone else's fur babies run around with these and toss them...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Anastasia F.
Anastasia F.
San Diego, CA
My husky loves these! They keep him entertained for hours and he treats it like a baby. He carries it around until it's gone. We love the multiple flavors so he won't ever get bored. They aren't too messy which is awesome. When we first tried these, we were worried about his stomach (he has thrown up before with other treats) but they were awesome!
Heather M.
Heather M.
Cayce, SC
Affordable, easy and like crack for your dog! My mom used to stock up on these because they sold out in the local store so fast, which says a lot! These treats keep your dog occupied and from what it looks like her my puppy they are tasty, definitely recommend!
jennifer b.
jennifer b.
Denison, IA
My little guys love these. They are also great to keep their teeth healthy and strong. I would definitely recommend.
Patty C.
Patty C.
Hanceville, AL
This is my dogs favorite treat. Keeps him busy for over 30 mins at a time :) and are not expensive at all.
Susana C.
Susana C.
My dog love love lovessssss these treats he won't eat enough of them once he eats one he comes beg for more really recommend these for your dogs !
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Conroe, TX
My baby (dog) absolutely LOVED his treats! If I am eating he always wants a bite. I do not like feeding he human food. With these treats I don't have to worry about that anymore! And my dog is one of those that will bug you and bug you till he gets a bite!
Chelsey B.
Chelsey B.
Athens, GA
My puppy loves to chew of course like all puppies. Good'N'Fun treat works great to keep my puppy occupied chewing this instead of something else. I give it to her after a long day of us going to the park or after bathes. As soon as she sees the bag she sits and just wags her tail.
Tessa C.
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC
My dog loves these treats. We always give her one when she's been good on a walk or when she does a trick.
Ameriah R.
Ameriah R.
Stow, OH
I use these when she is in a chewing mode and it isn't time for her rawhide yet. This keeps her a little busy and her mind of off ripping apart her cloth toys
Linden W.
Linden W.
Pet Lover Expert
I got these for my dogs and they went crazy for them. I think it is cute how they are like little shish kabobs. I would definitely recommend these for anyone who has a dog that likes to chew, they will love this.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Michigan City, IN
Pet Lover Expert
Does anyone else's fur babies run around with these and toss them in the air forever? Or is that just mine lol They love them