BY HEALTHY HIDE

Healthy Hide® Gourmet Good 'n' Fun™ Kabob Dog Treats.
Wrapped With Premium Cuts of Real Meat Canines Crave.
Entertain. Your Dog with Goodness.
Triple-Flavor Kabobs.
Premium Chicken.
Wholesome Duck.
Hearty Liver.
Preferred 38:1.
Long-Lasting Entertainment. see more...

• Does anyone else's fur babies run around with these and t...3 Answers
  • How many sticks in this size bag1 Answers
Lisa T.
Pantego, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This treat is my dogs absolute favorite! She knows the bag when I walk in the door and is begging at my feet with that puppy face ready for a treat! I purchase them for her Christmas present every year and also tend to keep them for an every day treat LOL! I now have my brothers dog loving them to so now he has to purchase them quite often LOL. I love they are raw hides bc I have a lab and she loves to chew! Also, it’s awesome that it’s a Triple-flavor kabob chew and made with the finest pork and beef hides wrapped with delicious cuts of real chicken breast, savory duck and hearty liver! No wonder my dog loves them huh?
Jeannie U.
Ohiopyle, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Healthy Hide Good 'n' Fun Kabob Dog Treats. Our dog Snickers loves these, I told my husband we’re gonna have to buy cases of them. He’s a Jack Russell (short legged). He really enjoys them, he eats the chicken, duck and liver off then he will lay there and chew on the raw hide. They really help with tartar buildup on his teeth. I would definitely recommend them other dogs.
Alisa L.
Kansas City, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dog is obsessed with these kabobs. They give her variety & she is always so happy when we break them out. The meat part of the treat is juicy & chewy while the bone portion keeps her entertained and busy long term. Thanks, Good N Fun!
Olivia B.
Clintonville , WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs absolutely love these. They get one each morning before I go to work and wait patiently for me to leave. They each take their kabob and run to a separate corner of the room. I buy these once a week and recommend them to anyone with a dog. My dogs are 15lbs and 60lbs they both LOVE them!
Fabiola C.
Fresno, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Just gave one to my fur baby .. Lil rugrat just snatches this off my hand before i can even open them lol ... But he loves this brand and their tasty treats. For a cheap price too at the #DollarGeneral # Healthy Hide Good 'n' Fun Kabob Dog Treats
Crystal F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these. I gave her 2 every day. I get her the big bag that's at Walmart for 9.00 dollars and she goes thru 4 big bag a month. She can't get enough of it. It's healthy for her it has 5 meats it in chicken breast, pork hide for 1 part of the meat duck and beef hide in the middle part and the end has chicken liver. My dog love these.
raisa d.
spring, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs love these, I mean it they love them! my mastiff drools for them while the little dogs run up the stairs with theirs so the big one can't take them.My dogs know where I keep them so they are always sitging there hoping I'll give them a treat.
Anastasia F.
San Diego, CA
My husky loves these! They keep him entertained for hours and he treats it like a baby. He carries it around until it's gone. We love the multiple flavors so he won't ever get bored. They aren't too messy which is awesome. When we first tried these, we were worried about his stomach (he has thrown up before with other treats) but they were awesome!
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Holy cannoli my girls go CRAZY for these!!! They run around chasing them and throwing them in the air while devouring them. The price is awesome I just need to find a larger bag so I can keep them excited lol.
Nicole M.
Saint Louis, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Yorkie Bella loves these the only treats that she eats she loves the taste and goes crazy for them I give her one of these I promise you three minutes later it's going and she's begging for another one I recommend you get this for your dog they are recommended by veterinarians they are made with real chicken duck and liver high in protein and prefer 18 over one over other treats
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Does anyone else's fur babies run around with these and toss them in the air forever? Or is that just mine lol They love them
Cindy G.
Jacksboro
How many sticks in this size bag