BY HEALTHY HIDE

Healthy Hide® Gourmet Good 'n' Fun™ Kabob Dog Treats.
Wrapped With Premium Cuts of Real Meat Canines Crave.
Entertain. Your Dog with Goodness.
Triple-Flavor Kabobs.
Premium Chicken.
Wholesome Duck.
Hearty Liver.
Preferred 38:1.
Long-Lasting Entertainment. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Fabbi C.
Fresno, CA
Just gave one to my fur baby .. Lil rugrat just snatches this off my hand before i can even open them lol ... But he loves this brand and their tasty treats. For a cheap price too at the #DollarGeneral # Healthy Hide Good 'n' Fun Kabob Dog Treats
Nicole M.
Saint Louis, MO
Pet Lover Expert
My Yorkie Bella loves these the only treats that she eats she loves the taste and goes crazy for them I give her one of these I promise you three minutes later it's going and she's begging for another one I recommend you get this for your dog they are recommended by veterinarians they are made with real chicken duck and liver high in protein and prefer 18 over one over other treats
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs love these. Dingo has a similar treat that I haven't tried with them yet. But as soon as I open this bag they come running. They like the meat parts on the skewers but hardly chews the sticks. At the moment they are buy one get one free at Harris Teeter.
Raisa D.
spring, TX
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs love these, I mean it they love them! my mastiff drools for them while the little dogs run up the stairs with theirs so the big one can't take them.My dogs know where I keep them so they are always sitging there hoping I'll give them a treat.
Anastasia F.
San Diego, CA
My husky loves these! They keep him entertained for hours and he treats it like a baby. He carries it around until it's gone. We love the multiple flavors so he won't ever get bored. They aren't too messy which is awesome. When we first tried these, we were worried about his stomach (he has thrown up before with other treats) but they were awesome!
Amanda R.
Michigan City, IN
Pet Lover Expert
Holy cannoli my girls go CRAZY for these!!! They run around chasing them and throwing them in the air while devouring them. The price is awesome I just need to find a larger bag so I can keep them excited lol.
Tracy S.
Conroe , TX
My baby (dog) absolutely LOVED his treats! If I am eating he always wants a bite. I do not like feeding he human food. With these treats I don't have to worry about that anymore! And my dog is one of those that will bug you and bug you till he gets a bite!
Heather M.
Cayce, SC
Pet Lover Expert
Affordable, easy and like crack for your dog! My mom used to stock up on these because they sold out in the local store so fast, which says a lot! These treats keep your dog occupied and from what it looks like her my puppy they are tasty, definitely recommend!
Vahta D.
Altoona, PA
My puppy absolutely loves this brand of dog treat! He loves it so very much it's his favorite. I bought they at my local Walmart nearby. I have a golden retriever named max. He's loves them so much I'd definitely buy again
Melissa J.
Clarkton, MO
My dog Diamond loves these treats! I spend about 20 dollars a week on these. My spoiled little princess will not go to sleep without having at least 2 of her favorite snacks before bed. I guess just like humans little fur babies have their favorites as well. I like these because they don't make anything greasy or a fowl smell while she chews them at the foot of the bed or on my favorite rugs!
Amanda R.
Michigan City, IN
Pet Lover Expert
Does anyone else's fur babies run around with these and toss them in the air forever? Or is that just mine lol They love them
Cindy G.
Jacksboro
How many sticks in this size bag