Healthy Habits Vitamin B12 Patch (8 Patches)

Anyone ever tried a product like this?
I want to know how well this actually works... Curious to try it, but not sure on how well it exactly works.. Does it work decently?
I've never noticed an increase in energy taking B-12 supplements. Has anyone switched from supps to this & seen a vast improvement?
Start your review of Healthy Habits Vitamin B12 Patch (8 Patches)!
How would you rate this product?
These are really cool I mean I don't think I felt the results as fast as let's say a chewable, but I like the release of these and I know b12 is great for energy
I cannot rave about this patch enough! A Vitamin B12 deficiency means: lethargy, nerve issues, immune issues & anxiety. The first week of using this patch, my energy sky-rocketed and any anxious feeling I had had subsided. I just felt content and happy. I use this patch 2-3 times a week (every 2-3 days). You apply it to a hairless area (behind ears, inside wrists, inside elbows, thighs, back, etc) and leave it on for 24 hours. One of my favorite benefits from using this is for preventing hangovers. Alcohol depletes Vitamin B12 rapidly. It's a huge reason why you feel anxious, out of it, and ill the day after imbibing. I've found that applying a patch the day of an alcohol-infused night, it has prevented any awful hangover effects. It's amazing. I highly recommend this!
Booneville, AR
This helped me so much! I didn't realize how low I was on B12 until I had blood test. He recommended me coming in every week for a shot so I decided I would give this a shot first! It work extremely well!
Son vitaminas realmente buenas, me han ayudado a tener la energia que necesito. Me encantan totalmente
Clawson, MI
I love the Vitamin B12 patches. I would much rather wear a patch than take a pill!
Donaldsonville , LA
Perfect if you hate pills, I was recommended this and I fell in love , very good
Ask a question to the Influenster community...