Healthy Delights Multi-Vitamin Chews, Strawberry Watermelon, 30 ea uploaded by Charnita F.Healthy Delights Multi-Vitamin Chews, Strawberry Watermelon, 30 ea uploaded by Charnita F.Healthy Delights Multi-Vitamin Chews, Strawberry Watermelon, 30 ea uploaded by Charnita F.

BY HEALTHY DELIGHTS

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Dietary Supplement Nothing So Healthy Ever Tasted So Good! Complete Multivitamin 2 Essential Daily Formula 3 Burst of Fruit 4 Naturally Flavored 5 Gluten Free Healthy Delights Multivitamin Chews pack 16 vitamins minerals into just 1 soft chew. In fact, 11 of these nutrients deliver 100% of the daily value or more, almost twice as much as the leading gummy vitamin. No Artificial Colors, Flavors or Preservatives. see more...

Review (1)
Charnita F.
Dothan, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I bought these on a whim because they're cheap compared to other chewable vitamins and gummies. I have a hard time swallowing pills so something like this is best for me. I like that these are individually wrapped; they remind me of starburst.

I've now finished the package and I can confidently say that I will be buying more of these. They are a little on the sweet side and have a bit of an aftertaste (due to the sucralose). However, I'm used to artificial sweeteners so they didn't bother me.

While I didn't notice a huge difference taking these (like increased energy or anything like that), I certainly didn't have any adverse reactions or weird side effects, so that's a good thing.