BY HEALTHY DELIGHTS

Dietary Supplement. New! Made with Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil. 500mg of coconut oil per chew. Promotes healthy metabolism*. Helps control appetite*. Natural energy source*. Supports immune system*. Tastes great coconut caramel flavor. Gluten free. see more...

• How do these taste? Do they have any weird aftertaste or...2 Answers
  • I have tried oil pulling with a couple different brands o...1 Answers
  • I've tried oil pulling with coconut oil and didn't really...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm always looking for ways to add nutritional supplements in that help with my hair and nails, so when I saw these I knew I wanted to try these. I was a little worried they were either going to taste bad or oily, but they didn't at all. They just taste like a caramel candy chew with bits of coconut in it. After just a couple of weeks I can see a bit of difference in my nails.
Amber S.
Mason, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Taste great! Got samples at GNC and Vitamin Shoppe. A delicious addition to a vitamin/supplement routine. Individually wrapped so very portable. Definitely met my expectations. I want to try more chews in the future now! Entirely satisfied!
Marilym D.
Hialeah, FL
They taste great but they are too expensive. One little bag of 30 pieces will cost you between $10-20 and it says to chew 1-4 pieces a day.....not worth it
Danielle B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Im not a big fan of the taste of coconut but these are amazing! They have a hint of caramel flavor to get the taste out. It is quite pricey, but its the price you pay for a healthy body.
Beth Ann C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How do these taste? Do they have any weird aftertaste or are they something that I wouldn't' mind taking on a regular basis? I am weird about aftertastes that linger after I eat something so would love to know what other experiences with this product are. Thanks!
Anya J.
Lincoln, NE
I've tried oil pulling with coconut oil and didn't really enjoy the taste the coconut oil left in my mouth. Do these taste like regular coconut oil or are they more sweetened?
Miranda P.
I have tried oil pulling with a couple different brands of coconut oil but I hate the taste. Do these taste like that? or do these taste a little better?
Danielle D.
Woodstock, ga
How do these really taste?
Blaine L.
Have any of you used these on a regular basis? Do you notice a difference in how you feel or in the whole oil pulling trend? I may want to try these soon, but I'm interested in knowing how they taste, texture, etc.