BY ORAL-B #80 in Toothbrushes

At Oral-B,we care for your oral health by developing innovative products that are trusted by dental professionals worldwide. Toothbrushes remove plaque and food from teeth to reduce tooth decay. Oral-B Healthy Clean promotes healthy teeth and gums by providing the basic plaque removal you expect from a toothbrush. see more...

Kelly M.
Delbarton, WV
Great basic brush :). Love the shape and arrangement of bristles :). Perfect for a family or to keep in travel bags! I love to keep these around to clean with after they have worn out as toothbrushes ;). Love the bright colors they feature and the rubber grip on the handle is one of the best.
Brianna L.
Bronx, NY
I alway have family staying at my house so I find that buying multiple toothbrushes is the only way to keep everyone happy. My guests and I love these brushes especially the soft bristles. Oral B is such a great brand and I would recommend to everyone. They create toothbrushes for all kinds of teeth, especially those who have sensitive teeth like me!
Jessica C.
Indianapolis, IN
This tootbrush is a no brainer. It's nice to use on my sensitive teeth because I've found other brushes to be a bit rough on my teeth. The brush is always effective, my teeth always look clean as opposed to other brushes. I recommend to others when they ask.
Morgan E.
I have no complaints about these toothbrushes other than that the bristles can get worn down somewhat quickly (but I sometimes push down too hard haha). My family and I have always used Oral-B and they work very well! They are reasonably priced and easy to find!
Jasmin F.
Cleveland, OH
This toothbrush does exactly as it's supposed to! I buy them in a large pack at costco which makes them vary affordable for me to toss out for a new one every few weeks. I love that it's the perfect size to clean my entire mouth. I will always buy these toothbrushes.
Karen Z.
Austin, TX
While I did not like many other of the Oral- B toothbrushes that I have used, this one worked super well for me. For a great price, I am able to use these brushes for a long time. The soft bristle suits my sensitive gums very well and leaves my mouth feeling refreshed after an entire night of sleep. Furthermore, the bristles last a long time despite this being a soft brush. I will always go back to this!
Paige H.
Seminole, FL
I've always been a big fan of oral b toothbrushes. I've always gotten them from my dentists, and have continued to buy them on my own for the good quality of the brushes. The bristles of the toothbrush last a lot longer without folding back or falling off. That is one of my biggest pet peeves to get the plastic bits in my mouth.
Jacqueline J.
These are our go to toothbrushes, they're inexepensive work wonders and can be found anywhere. I love that they don't hurt but keep my teeth feeling clean and smooth between dentist visits. I get commended on my pearly whites each visit too so I'd say they're dentist and consumer approved!
Zion H.
Once I'm used to a certain toothbrush I rarely branch out to other brands. I love this brand toothbrush just because it does the job. I usually get them at Target. I would 100% buy again just because I like a certain kind. I'm overall very satisfied with this product.
Mimi L.
These are definitely soft and don't make my gums bleed. I like how affordable they are and how I can purchase them anywhere I go, especially when I'm out of town and I forget to pack a brush. If you haven't tried them yourself I definitely recommend that you do.