BY ORAL-B

Oral-B Healthy Clean promotes healthy teeth and gums by providing the basic plaque removal you expect from a toothbrush. see more...

Carol C.
Hamilton, NJ
Great toothbrush. I have very sensitive teeth and bones and the soft kind is perfect it actually is gentle is the package says. How do use this brand before and I will continue to use it along with my other one and I would absolutely recommend it
Jamie M.
Selinsgrove, PA
I'm honestly not too picky when it comes to toothbrushes. I have used this toothbrush in the past and found it to be just as effective at cleaning as cheaper or more expensive brands. I do like that it has soft bristles and fits comfortably into your hand.
Amanda H.
Birmingham, AL
Eh, it's a toothbrush. It doesn't really do anything special and I don't feel like it does a better job than any other toothbrush I've owned. It does what it's meant to do, but there's nothing special about this. I much prefer my Sonicare diamond clean electric toothbrush. Now THAT one does do something special.
Rishelly v.
Fort Irwin, CA
It's nothing special to be honest. Nice color selection I guess if that matters it gets the job done and doesn't hurt your gums. I guess I just keep going. Back to the brand because of the price but not something to buy if you want something that's going to last you then go for it!
Maggie W.
Owings Mills, MD
This is the toothbrush my dentist gave to me after I was dealing with really sensitive gums and enamel. She recommended it due to the soft bristles. Now I can clean my teeth without any discomfort or bleeding. It's also the perfect size and has a very comfortable handle.
Corinna C.
New York
Was told by my dentist that I needed to move to a very soft brush to prevent my gums from bleeding and receding further. This brush is super soft but still gets the job done and I can feel clean without the pain included with a harder bristle brush.
Sara K.
Raleigh, NC
Soft is the optimal word here. I have very sensitive gums so a soft toothbrush is vital or my gums will bleed. Sometimes I'll even go to xtra soft but this usually does the trick just fine. I'll buy multiple when on sale as they can get expensive otherwise.
Heidi M.
Suffolk, VA
Great toothbrush!  Effective for all ages, kids and adults.  Oral B makes products families can depend on, are worth the cost, and long lasting.  These are some of the best toothbrushes out there and I will be buying them again and I would recommend this product and other Oral B products.
Lacy M.
Raleigh, NC
You don't want a girl like her to tell him to do it and let it happen to me that's fine with it but it's a very weird feeling and I'm loving the new look and the actual game is so bad but it doesn't even work
Crystal W.
Great toothbrush especially considering the price. I am not necessarily brand loyal but I will probably purchase this toothbrush again simply because it works great and doesn't hurt my sensitive gums.