Healthy Clean Oral-B Healthy Clean Medium Toothbrush 1 Count uploaded by Demetris D.Healthy Clean Oral-B Healthy Clean Medium Toothbrush 1 Count uploaded by Carolina K.

BY ORAL-B

Oral-B Healthy Clean promotes healthy teeth and gums by providing the basic plaque removal you expect from a toothbrush. see more...

• Are the bristles hard? Lol I like my teeth SCRUBBED!1 Answers
Inda K.
Los Angeles
A handy little toothbrush that cleans really nicely. It was everything I expect in a basic toothbrush. I mistakenly bought it thinking it had indicator bristles but I don’t really need that. It’s a good shape and I love it.
Katelyn M.
Marquette , MI
Pretty great product for such a small price tag. I generally purchase at target when there is a good newspaper coupon and I can get them for under 50 cents. They're sturdy and friendly to my husbands sensitive mouth. Will continue to buy to have on hand when a kid drops one!
Melissa T.
Las Vegas, NV
My dentist always gives me this kind of toothbrush every time I go in for a cleaning. These toothbrushes last a long time and actually cleans my teeth very well and gets in the tight spaces in my mouth. I recommend using this brand toothbrush.
Brianna W.
Deltona, FL
It's a good toothbrush I guess. Idk I'm not too picky when it comes to this sort of thing. I'm just trying to write a review to get through my snaps. I personally just buy the generic 10 pack of toothbrushes from Walmart for like $1.
Jenn K.
Buffalo, NY
A simple, cheap toothbrush that gets the job done. I'm not very picky about my toothbrushes and I generally just grab whatever, so if you're like me, go for it. If you want something fancier, this probably isn't the tooth brush for you.
Elizabeth B.
Plantation, FL
This brush definitely gets the job done but it's nothing fancy. Even though this brush says medium, it feels harder than that. I probably would not buy again because it is so rough on my gums! Switching back to a soft brush for sure! You get what you pay for.
Demetris D.
I'm careful when it comes to my teeth and gums. Finding a great toothbrush can be a chore with the seemingly infinite options. When I found this one, I was intrigued by the soft bristles in combination with the multiple bristle directions and cleaning actions. Let me say I will be sticking with this one. The bristles are firm and "aggressive", albeit a gentle aggressive if that makes sense, while soft making it less likely to brush away enamel and/or gums. This was key for me. Also, the bristles are lined with a sort of row of soft rubber pegs that clean down to the gum line."
Eva C.
Philadelphia
Gets my teeth very clean leaves a fresh minty scent gets all the leftover food out of the little crevices and doesn't burn or tingle and gives your good breath all day if used with the right toothpaste
Elizabeth G.
Bluefield, VA
Very basic, but does all the work. Very affordable! All colors are offered, it's my go to basic toothbrush. Can find it anywhere!! I'm for sure a repeat user. my dentists even give them out. Would definitely buy again
Kati Y.
Hot Springs, AR
Oral-B has great products. My favorite is this simple toothbrush. I get the "soft" one because I have sensitive gums. They are cheap. I have used this brand of toothbrush for years now and I love it.
Shea R.
Tulsa, OK
Are the bristles hard? Lol I like my teeth SCRUBBED!

Walmart