Healthy Choice Zesty Gumbo W/Chicken & Sausage Soup

by Healthy Choice

Health Choice Zesty GumboFeatures include: -Case of 12 15-ounce cans (total of 180 ounces)-Hearty pieces of chicken nestled in a spicy tomato broth with vegetables and rice. Our gumbo is a good source for protein-Provides six grams of protein and three grams of fiber per serving-A hearty, easy-to-prepare meal

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Healthy Choice Zesty Gumbo W/Chicken & Sausage Soup!
How would you rate this product?
Purcell, OK
I really liked this gumbo. It was spicy and flavorful. It is perfect on a cold day and really helps with the sinuses due to the spiciness. I Enjoy it with some cornbread or even crackers. I think it is a good value and a great quality. I would recommend this to others.
Dairy Free
Aliso Viejo, CA
Zesty Gumbo w/ chicken & sausage soup - a bold flavor when it comes to soup, but definitely a favorite of mine! Healthy Choice is always producing the most intricate flavors for an affordable price for us soup lovers out there! Highly recommend their soup selections and other tasty products!!
Winter Haven , FL
Chicken and Sausage Gumbo is my favorite canned soup. This healthy choice version however is not. The soup is very bland and requires a lot of salt in order to add any taste whatsoever. It is healthier than the chunky's and progresso options but I'd rather have those brands because they taste better.
Killeen, TX
I wasn't impressed with the gumbo. I didn't think there was much "zest" and what was there was just a bad flavor. I've had others from Healthy Choice and really enjoyed, but this one I won't be buying again. Also the sausage was a really weird texture.
Glenolden , PA
I don't believe this soup tastes like gumbo at all I don't like it at all and I don't think it's very healthy I would never buy it again and it's pretty expensive I don't recommend this product to others
Jackson, TN
This soup is a great last minute meal when you don't really feel like cooking. It is also a quick and easy lunch when you are at work all day. It is super filling and tastes great. Healthy Choice soups also have large chunks of meat which I cannot say for it's competitors.
Organic, Paleo, Low Carb
Jacksonville , NC
Not the real deal but pretty darn close. I grabbed this one day while I was missing home (new orleans) it doesn't really have that same taste like moms but its good quality for what you're paying for. I found this at Walmart and I plan to buy it again.
I bought one to try it out and was amazed at how great it is! I can't believe it's canned soup! It blows other soups totally out of the water! I do have to say, though, that it needs a tiny bit more salt to bring out the flavors better for my taste. But other than that, it is basically perfect!
Brooklyn, NY
For a soup in a can this is a pretty good choice. I watch what I eat, so the calorie count, the ingredients, the salt and fat content all go into consideration when making a purchase. This soup provides a pretty healthy option and tastes quite all right.
Paleo, Low Carb
Sherwood, AR
Great for a quick meal when you just want to feel nice and warm. I like to add this one over some rice to make a little heartier meal. Good price and you can find it at most grocery stores.