BY HEALTHY CHOICE

Healthy Choice® Vegetable Beef Soup.
3/4 cup of vegetables.
130 calories, 420mg sodium per serving.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alisha N.
SHAWNEE, OK
The Healthy Choice vegetable beef soup is good on a cold winter day. Is also good for lunch and it only takes 2 minutes to heat up. This is my go-to soup when I have nothing else to eat.
Meagan S.
Cheboygan, MI
Foodie Expert
Mm mmm mix some rice and so hamburger soup in! Delicious! Quick and easy snack, or a great pick me up when you're feeling gloomy. I eat this more often then I probably should, but I'm a soup lover! Definitely a recommend for this girl.
Meriah D.
Columbia, MO
Foodie Expert
Soup is my go to lunch food during the colder months. Healthy Choice Vegetable Beef soup is one of my favorites. The portion size is great as I always feel full after eating it. Much healthier than a lot of their competitors.I would recommend this for anyone looking for a quick easy meal that tastes good
Hester B.
Kirksville, MO
beef flavor was how I liked it, could have been less salty (my preference), and the vegetables were too soggy! I better make it myself next time.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Very good soup and I love how hearty this soup is. The flavor is very good and the soup is so easy to make even my daughter loves it.
Taylor H.
Great soup for a great price! I would definitely recommend especially if you're trying to watch your calories
Emily T.
Whippany, NJ
These are honestly so easy to make and they taste AMAZING! I love how this soup is healthy, quick, and easy to make!
Rhonda T.
Munford, TN
Foodie Expert
As far as can soups go, this one is actually kind of good. It is very flavorful and filling. Really good with a grilled cheese sandwich.
Mikael W.
Belen, NM
Foodie Expert
This is one of the better tasting canned soups. It's so easy to make. Sometimes I just put it in a bowl and pop it in the microwave
Carolyn Y.
My husband loves these soups! He takes them daily for lunch at work! They are affortable and taste really great!