Healthy Choice Unwrapped Burrito Bowl

by Healthy Choice

Organic black and pinto beans kick off this Mexican-inspired masterpiece. Toss in sweet red bell peppers, scallions and organic whole grain brown rice. Then kick it up a notch with fire roasted corn and spicy tomatillo sauce. You don�t want to miss this one.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Healthy Choice Unwrapped Burrito Bowl!
Dawn G.
Missouri City, TX
Healthy Choice Unwrapped Burrito Bowl uploaded by Dawn G.
Purchased at: Kroger
Not really surprised this meal was a little lack luster on being as pictured, but it was delicious, and easy, and quick, I can definitely appreciate those things as I’m trying to make healthier choices for myself. I would eat this meal again!! And it Vegan, so my vegetarian child will eat it too.
Rozzilynn P.
Healthy Choice Unwrapped Burrito Bowl uploaded by Rozzilynn P.
These are pretty ok for a quick, healthy option! They have a few different vegan bowls which comes in handy because I do get tired of cooking sometimes. The taste is usually just ok but you can add your own seasoning.
Braydon P.
Stansbury Pk, UT
Healthy Choice Unwrapped Burrito Bowl uploaded by Braydon P.
Purchased at: Walmart
This tastes good for freezer food. I may or may not have got a bad meal. I like how this line of frozen food makes it easier to eat healthier than traditional frozen food. I would recommend this product.
Jose R.
Medley, FL
Healthy Choice Unwrapped Burrito Bowl uploaded by Jose R.
Let’s start by saying that the plate does not look like the picture. It looks sad, not vibrant not colorful. There’s too much rice or too little of the other ingredients. The plate looks white, and pale. I was surprised when I discovered that there was, in fact, two bowls. The upper one contained the rice and everything else. The lower one was for the tomatillo sauce. I was relieved to see the sauce because the rest was not appealing at all. I mixed everything and, again, the end result looked nothing like the picture. The taste was good. Delicious. A burrito! I ate it as is, to be able to do this review, but it will for sure benefit from adding a little grilled chicken, cheese and sour cream. Will I recommend this? I think this this is too easy to make from scratch at home, but if you’re in a rush or Lame AF, there’s no shame in using this. I loved the sauce, specially. It has the right kind of spicy to me. It’s a solid product. A little lacking in ingredients but the sauce is delicious. It will replicate this by myself.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
1,346 reviews
Healthy Choice Unwrapped Burrito Bowl uploaded by Semaria S.
Purchased at: Kroger
This healthy choice steamer is a great office meal. I can pop it in the microwave and it's ready to eat in 4 minutes. Made with organic beans and brown rice so vegan friendly. The black and pinto beans, fire roasted corn, red bell peppers and scallions in a spicy tomato look sauce. The spice is very mild to me. I did add additional seasoning just for my preference.
Robbin N.
Wilmington, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
A newer dish. Love a burrito but who needs the calories?? Great for portion control and very tasty.
Alicia B.
Cleveland, OH
Bland and not terribly exciting. Gets the job done when you need a quick bite, but definitely better when you add extra seasoning and sauces.
Dayle M.
Apex, NC
Healthy Choice Unwrapped Burrito Bowl uploaded by Dayle M.
Purchased at: Publix
Absolutely delicious! I love a ton of the Healthy Choice selections. They are perfect for lunches. This unwrapped burrito bowl is so good. It is a hint on the spicy side and I like heat. I think since they didn’t add meat they could have made the portion larger. It isn’t very filling. More rice and more beans. This is barely a lunch. The Beef Chimichurri is 6g of fat and this one is 4g so they had more to play with, more ingredients they could have added without making it “not healthy”. It’s absolutely delicious. You just need two!
Emory K.
Wilmington, NC
The unwrapped burrito bowls are now a part of my weekly grocery list! Love these. So yummy and healthy too, perfect for when i’m too tired to cook after a long day but still want something quick, healthy AND delicious
Kiran L.
Eden Prairie, MN
Frozen bowls from Healthy Choice are a good choice for emergencies.. This burrito bowl was very good in taste.. But the potion was not good enough for me..I usually have them along with soup or some other dish on the side..

Looking for your answer?