Healthy Choice Top Chef Inspired Cafe Steamers Roasted Chicken Marsala with Mushrooms

BY HEALTHY CHOICE

Healthy Choice® Roasted Chicken Marsala with Mushrooms Top Chef Inspired
Cafe Steamers®.
15g whole grain.
18g protein.
240 calories.
Roasted chicken marsala with mushrooms.
Chicken tenderloins with whole grain penne, asparagus & sauteed onions in a marsala wine sauce.
No preservatives.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Shonna 🌸.
Shonna 🌸.
Raleigh, NC
I love this quick, easy microwaveable meal. It's perfect if you want to have a healthy, quick meal that is already prepared for you and it's delicious. The vegetables are cooked perfectly and I like how you can microwave the sauces separately. I would be repurchasing and I recommend this product to anyone!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Montevallo, AL
Foodie Expert
Love these!! The steamer is a great way to microwave meals- the veggies stay crisp and the sauce doesn't get sticky and weird. This is my favorite flavor. The green beans are crunchy and the chicken isn't bad. The portion is good too.
Dea A.
Dea A.
Tucson, AZ
These are okay - a lot of the products turn out mushy and are too salty for my tastes but in a pinch (ie hubby isn't home to cook) I'll grab one for dinner
Regina B.
Regina B.
Fort Bragg, NC
Foodie Expert
I have been eating these meals for years. While some lack flavor most are very delicious. Most of all I love that its quick and simple to make.
Colin R.
Colin R.
I eat these regularly. I think that most of them have great taste and flavor but some I stay away from. Definitely a good healthy lunch or dinner.
Amie R.
Amie R.
Mount Airy, MD
I will say for a frozen meal these are very tasty and satisfying. I didn't think they would be. The pasta did not get mushy but stayed firm
Christina M.
Christina M.
Livermore, CA
AMAZING. These are perfect for office lunches. They taste great, and are easy. Yum
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
These are okay but i still believe making food at home is the best option for healthy eating... most frozen food have ingredients that are not great for the body.
Mariania S.
Mariania S.
Foodie Expert
Muy ricas, buen tamaño maravillosas para la cena. Las recomiendo, son fáciles y rápidas. Puedes llevarlas a tu oficina.