Healthy Choice Top Chef Inspired Cafe Steamers Chicken Linguini with Red Pepper Alfredo

BY HEALTHY CHOICE

Healthy Choice® Top Chef Inspired Cafe Steamers® Chicken Linguini with Red Pepper Alfredo.
Chicken tenderloins with linguini & broccoli in a roasted red pepper alfredo sauce.
5g fiber.
23g protein.
280 calories.
No preservatives.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

Amber S.
Marlette, MI
I keep these steamers in my freezer at all times I mean, let's face it there are just some nights when you don't feel like cooking! Let alone finding something relatively healthy! I reach for one of these and this was one of the first ones I tried....and now I'm hooked. It's still one of my favorites.
Amber M.
Magna, UT
I had thos for dinner tonight, it was pretty good, I liked the flavor of the sauce it wasn't bland, the noodles & broccoli were tasty they steamed nicely, I did not eat much of the chicken mine looked all fatty icky but the little bites I took of the better looking piece wasn't bad.
Puja P.
Secaucus, NJ
A few months ago my husband and I went to the doctors for a regular check up..he was told that if he didn't start making healthier choices he would be cutting years off..he has now lost 30 pounds and healthy choice has helped him out through this journey!!
Sabrina C.
I keep these on hand at work. They taste fresh and extremely flavorful. Plus you know your making a better choice than picking up a burger and fries.
Kasey L.
Newhall, CA
I would swear by these meals. So good and easy to cook. Great for busy people like me! Would recommend.
Hailey L.
For the most part, I like grabbing one of these for a quick lunch at work. I find the pasta, sauce, and toppings to all be pretty good. My one issue is the chicken - some pieces are okay, but others are sometimes fatty or consist of chicken cartilage, which churns my stomach! I usually end up picking out the meat if I grab one. I wish they had more vegetarian options. I also find the price to be too high ($4.97) but if you can get them on sale, it's not bad.