BY HEALTHY CHOICE

Healthy Choice® Tomato Basil Soup.
Heart Healthy*.
100 calories 450mg sodium per serving. see more...

Katherine N.
Baton Rouge, LA
Great go to on cold nights or for an easy dinner with no guilt. Easy to prepare and taste pretty good out of the can (I like to jazz it up a bit with spices). I normally purchase this product at Walmart.
Danika J.
Meridian, ID
I love their tomato basil soup! It is one of my favorites. It is my go to in the winter and fall time. It's nice that it is in a can cause then it makes it super easy and quick to cook. I feel like since it's creamy it's not super healthy but overall soup is pretty good for you!
Doreen M.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I love soup but stay away from canned soups because of the high sodium, this is the exception. It tastes great and is better for someone watching their sodium intake.
Amber L.
Healthy choice is usually very tasty but this soup was not good. The spices didn't taste like they belonged together. They were to powerful.
Allison T.
Austin, TX
Tomato soup is always a go-to. I enjoy the flavor. Is this better than others? Meh, probably not. Still okay though and pretty affordable.
Porshia M.
This soup does taste good. It is great with little crackers in it or with a grilled cheese sandwich.
Anushree P.
I am a big fan of this soup as it is very healthy but prefer to use these only on lazy days.
Megan S.
One of the best tomato soups that I’ve ever tried. I love mixing it with macaroni and hamburger, or having it as a side for grilled cheese. No matter how you eat it it always tastes great
Amanda J.
This is a great soup base add a little cream and some noodles. It's a quick and easy meal filled with flavour. Add a little Parmesan and garlic toast! Will repurchase again.
Krystle C.
NEDERLAND, TX
Would you recommend this over Progresso tomato basil soup?
Halen H.
Is this good or would I just be better off making my own and bringing it to work?