Healthy Choice Three Cheese Tortellini

by Healthy Choice

Cheese mixed with cheese mixed with more cheese. All three cheeses are organic, all three cheeses are delicious, but it gets better. We mixed in organic spinach, mushrooms and tortellini, then smothered it all in a savory marinara sauce. Enjoy!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Healthy Choice Three Cheese Tortellini!
Shika R.
Milpitas, CA
Never gonna buy it. After eating this for a month I realised how unhealthy I was. The taste is okay but not good for the body and mind.
Karan B.
Elk Grove, CA
I bought it for my lunch but found out it became my brother’s dinner. He never eats anything healthy by choice. He claimed it was absolutely delicious and how I should buy more for him. I ended up buying more and didn’t regret it.
Laura C.
Evans, GA
I love this entire line, but this particular meal is especially yummy! Whenever I find it on the shelves, I load up. And again, the macros are decent
Tessa P.
Newark, DE
I generally liked this product, but it felt pretty high calorie for the amount of tortellini that you receive.
maria jose F.
Sacramento, CA
loved the taste but was left hungry. The serving was not enough for a hungry pal like me. Would eat again on a day I'm not too hungry or as a side.
Michelle C.
Mogadore, OH
I had this for lunch today! Easy to heat up in the microwave, packaging is recyclable, and is easy to take for lunch. This is one of my go-to flavors of the cafe steamers!
Jamie J.
Gainesville, FL
Obviously I’d love to meal plan every week but that’s not realistic for me. These Healthy Choice meals are pretty good, and the tortellini is one of my favorites. Great for a quick and portion controlled lunch.
Kristina M.
Cambridge, MA
The serving size are way to small . The price when they aren't on sale Is a little high. The favor is ok but lacks a little bit of seasoning. Sometines the chicken has fatty unedable pieces. I do like the steamer basket and how it is separates the veggies and Tortellini
Kelly F.
Manassas, VA
I used to eat this all the time in college and it’s really good. I like that it’s vegetarian and it tastes homemade.
Kady E.
Healthy Choice Three Cheese Tortellini uploaded by Kady E.
So these were on sale at Kroger and I thought this one sounded pretty good. Tortellini generally seems to be a good choice. This dish was really tasty! I love the mushrooms and spinach to give the three cheese tortellini and little more. Definitely a dish I will be repurchasing!

Looking for your answer?