Healthy Choice Sweet & Spicy Orange Zest Chicken

by Healthy Choice

A little bit of spice and a whole lot of zesty flavor make this dish a must-have. Made with delicious white meat chicken, perfectly cooked rice and veggies complemented perfectly by a sweet and spicy orange sauce.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Healthy Choice Sweet & Spicy Orange Zest Chicken!
Danielle J.
Florence, NJ
I'm fond of healthy choice meals because they are convenient when I don't feel like cooking but this one isn't the greatest. The meals are small and this one doesn't taste that good. I buy them from Walmart for about 3$ which isn't bad but I wasn't satisfied with this flavor.
joelle T.
it’s amazing, i love how easy it is to make and quick to eat. it tastes good too. maybe add more seasoning though
Bree S.
Clifton Park, NY
This is on of my favorites of the healthy choice meals. I love the double layered design that keeps the sauce separate until after cooking. The flavor is always surprising considering it’s such a quick easy frozen meal! I’ll keep coming back for this one
Dana G.
Philadelphia, PA
these are great and low in calories. i actually do keep them stocked in the freezer for a healthier option that isn’t take out. it comes with a pretty decent portion for being a freezer meal. if you haven’t tried healthy choice meals.. i would consider it next time you go grocery shopping.
Chandria B.
Cincinnati, OH
This is incredibly tasty. There were a lot of peas, the chicken pieces were large, and everything was well seasoned and well proportioned. There was plenty of sauce but it wasn't drowning in sauce. There was plenty of rice, but it didn't overpower anything. All the veggies had a good crunch, the rice was totally done but not hard...Just absolutely perfect.
Dre L.
Harrison, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
These are my favorite brand of TV dinners hands down very healthy and tasty The flavors are awesome I’d recommend anyone eat this matter I’m going to Kroger to pick up a few lol
Kristen A.
Parkland, FL
Purchased at: Target
I really like this brand of frozen dinner entrees! It’s really affordable and not expensive in my opinion. I wouldn’t improve this product at all. It’s really healthy in my opinion. I highly recommend this to others!
Sarah T.
Sherman Oaks, CA
A great healthy meal option that’s fast! The steamer packaging makes for a great texture!
Quinsea P.
Oakland, CA
Perfect, quick lunch when you only have time to grab something out of the freezer. Easy to make but be careful! The steam is hot
Olivia C.
Johns Creek, GA
I feel like they could do a lot better on how this tastes, however, I do think for a frozen meal it is pretty decent. It is comparable to the lean cuisine one. If you do want a healthier option that is quick and doesn’t taste horrible, this one can be pretty good.

Looking for your answer?