Healthy Choice Sweet Sesame Chicken

by Healthy Choice

Life doesn't get sweeter (or spicier) than this. Generous cuts of grilled white meat chicken, served with fluffy white rice and vegetables, then covered in an unforgettable sweet and spicy sesame sauce. This flavorful delight comes with no preservatives.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Healthy Choice Sweet Sesame Chicken!
Product Highlights
My favorite meal for a quick lunch.in reviews
Danielle J.
Florence, NJ
Healthy Choice Sweet Sesame Chicken uploaded by Danielle J.
Healthy Choice Sweet Sesame Chicken is ok. Its a very small portion but it was only 2.99 at shoprite. I've been trying to lose weight and it's only 400 calories so that's a plus.
Laura G.
Allison Park
I really like the taste that this has. Delicious and easy to have on the table. Perfect for chicken lovers.
Brandi P.
Springfield, MO
Healthy Choice Sweet Sesame Chicken uploaded by Brandi P.
Purchased at: Walmart
The sesame chicken has a good taste and is very filling. It takes about 4-5 minutes to cook this which isn't bad. When it is done it has a very liquid look to it even after stirring it alot. I wish it had a few more pieces of chicken in it. The peas are very crunchy for which I love!
Andreya S.
I really like eating these Healthy choice meals and the sesame chicken is really good! These are great for a quick snack or on the go!
Andaleeb D.
I am in love with the flavor and the price value is great for this healthy version of microwaveable meal for people on the go. This is perfect as a meal and right up to my expectations of a ready to consume meal options. I keep buying it at least twice a month.
Danielle S.
Healthy Choice Sweet Sesame Chicken uploaded by Danielle S.
Purchased at: Target
Healthy choice sesame chicken is excellent! It is a good mix of chicken, rice cauliflower, carrots and broccoli in a sweet sesame sauce. I do will it had a bit more sauce.
Teia J.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Healthy Choice Sweet Sesame Chicken uploaded by Teia J.
Healthy Choice Sweet Sesame Chicken uploaded by Teia J.
Purchased at: Walmart
This Is A Very Good Dish If You Want Something Quick For Lunch Or Dinner. I Rather Prefer To Eat One For Lunch Just To Have A "Lite" Snack. If I Want To Get Full To Hold Me Overnight Before I Go To Bed I Will Eat 2 Bowls. Tastes Great With Lightly Seasoned Ground Black Pepper To Give It That Kick Of Spice To Spark Up My Taste Buds. Why? I Like Spicy Food. The Spice Level Is A 1 Which Is Why I Gave It 4 Stars. Would I Recommend This Dish? Of Course. And Great Flavor As Well.
Eve B.
Morgantown, WV
I really thought I was going to love this. 😞 I didn't think it had enough flavor or substance and I was hungry again within an hour or so. I love that it's supposed to be a healthier option but not if it doesn't leave you feeling full or satisfied. I wouldn't be able to recommend this.
Serena R.
Tiffin, OH
This one is my favorite but I like all of the “Chinese” food inspired ones. Chicken is a little fake but better then other brands
Laura Michelle C.
San Diego, CA
Soooooo tasty without being overpowering and not too undertasted that you can't even see what you are eating. Feeling good afterwards is definitely a bonus and the choices from this brand are all great Healthy Choice Grilled Chicken Pesto with Vegetables Healthy Choice Sweet Sesame Chicken

Looking for your answer?