BY HEALTHY CHOICE

Healthy Choice® Steaming Entrees Rosemary Chicken & Sweet Potatoes.
180 calories.
Steam cooks for freshness.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Chicken tenderloins with sweet potatoes, yellow carrots & pearl onions in rosemary garlic sauce.
Fresh taste from quality ingredients. see more...

Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Stockbridge, GA
Foodie Expert
One of the best microwave meals I have had in a long time.,. I have this weekly when I can find it. I did get it at walmart, but lately they have stop carrying it. I love the calories, the taste, the and the fast on the go of it. Love healthy choice
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
De Pere, WI
When I need something quick and healthy this is my go to frozen dinner. It heats up fast. Not only that, but it does not taste like I am eating something healthy. Everything tastes like it has been cooked to perfection, like it has been cooking all day.
Neenee D.
Neenee D.
Colonial Hgts, VA
Foodie Expert
I eat these and love them,this new flavor was good and the price is so affordable,i take them to work for lunch
Holly B.
Holly B.
Hayesville, NC
I have tried quite a few different flavors, however they are all really underflavored. They taste like a healthy food trying to be not healthy and it just doesn't work. That and the price is not too great. It is cheaper to just buy fresh chicken and vegetables.