BY HEALTHY CHOICE

Healthy Choice® Honey Balsamic Chicken.
Steaming Entrees
210 calories.
Steam cooks for freshness.
Chicken tenderloins with red potatoes, asparagus & cherry tomatoes in honey-herb balsamic glaze.
Fresh taste from quality ingredients.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
This is what I eat 5 days out of the week for my Wight loss last 2 mouths I lost 25 pounds I love them
Norma R.
Very good,good price, good meal , and very easy to make. Directions on the box cooked it perfectly.
Sarah P.
San Antonio, TX
These are just the right price point for such wonderful and fresh food! Easy to make and clean up. These can usually be found on sale as well.
Lynn M.
Quick and easy meals when you don't want to cook but don't want to blow your diet eating fast food. Easy cleanup too!
rosselly v.
These healthy choice entrees are really convenient. when you get home from work just pop one in the microwave and they're ready to eat. they taste good and are low in colories.
Jordan A.
Edmond, OK
I love Healthy Choice foods! I have been trying to eat healthier all year long and I buy a couple of these each week. All the flavors are exceptional especially this one, the honey balsamic chicken!
Dana H.
Lorain, OH
I really like the steamer bowls. They are really tasty for being a "healthy" food
Kelly P.
Bronx, Ny
I enjoy healthy choices for lunch and this balsamic chicken is one of my favorites
Brittany P.
I love this product. While yes, it is frozen, it has healthy and really well made. I would grab a few to keep and eat when you don't have anything else
Jessica D.
Great falls, MT
Foodie Expert
Are these a good size? I've been looking for something like this for when I'm not super hungry, but still need to eat something nutritional.